cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Payment issue.

I cannot dail my phone because I’m oversea and do not have the Sim card installed. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@vicyeeHave you tried the obvious and use your selfserve account?

I have tried to use the self-serve account online and making a payment via my credit card and the payment was not successfully made. 

I have tried to make the payment online at self service via Visa card payment method. But the payment did not go through. 

@vicyeeAlternatively you can pay for a voucher via recharge.com since you have indicated you are not in Canada. Do note they do charge service charge for the service.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What was the issue when trying to make the payment? Trying to get an idea of the issue that popped up. I've never had any issues with the "auto payment" system personally. 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@slackira wrote:

It says august 27th. But I'm out of minutes and need to make an urgent call. What do I do?

You are not on a Pay as you go Plan where you pay by the minute. You are on a Prepaid/pay before 30 Day plan with 50 minutes & 50 text. Once you have used up your 50 included minutes you won't be able to make any calls. So you have two options, first one is buy $5 500 Canada Wide Minutes add on which will remain on your account until all used up as long as you keep paying your 30 day plan fees & or the other option is to switch to a different plan with an immediate plan change. 

@vicyee  Did you put a travel notice with your bank for your credit card? I don't know how it works but the ip would show you are overseas and your bank might deny the charge. Whenever I travel or make purchases online out of country, I always give travel notices. Not sure if that's why but contact your credit card company, if it's a valid credit card and let them know you are overseas trying to make a purchase at public mobile website so they can help you with the purchase.

Mayor / Maire

@vicyee wrote:

I have tried to make the payment online at self service via Visa card payment method. But the payment did not go through. 

@vicyee  PM customer have been experiencing issues with some CC payments so that might be the issue in your case. Since you are out of the country your only choice is to pay using a voucher from: Recharge.com

rp.jpg