cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issue

antonthegreat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there.

I am trying to pay my $35 plan for August. It says its Suspended, and i cannot add funds on *611 or my slef serve. need my phone ASAP please HELP..

self serve says its on hold.. whatver that means 

9 REPLIES 9

@antonthegreat wrote:

Bought the Payment voucher for cash

Where did you buy the voucher?  It seems stores owned by the Loblaws organization are on about a 2-day delay.  What number are you trying to type in, and into which method (611 or website)

@antonthegreat wrote:

@antonthegreat  Ok, go into selfserve and hit the re-activate button then enter the voucher pin number. Does it work?

antonthegreat

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@antonthegreat When you say you can't add funds through self serve online, what error message do you get? Are you using a valid credit card? You could try to purchase a voucher and use that. 

The best way to avoid this happening is to have autopay established and to have a valid credit card on file, so there will be no interruption of service. 

If aren't able to use a voucher or add funds through 611 or through self-serve, then contact a moderator through this link, Please note it takes aprox. 48-72 hours (2-3 days) to receive a reply. 

Here is the link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If you have a valid credit card on file, you can try calling 611 and renewing your plan. Alternative is to get a voucher at the Tire and call 611 to add it to your acct.

@antonthegreat wrote:

the phone does not work. Says "Sorry your plan has expired please call *611..." so no phone no nothing, it expired today Aug 13

@antonthegreat  How are you trying to add funds? Voucher or credit card?

antonthegreat

the phone does not work. Says "Sorry your plan has expired please call *611..." so no phone no nothing, it expired today Aug 13

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

on the renewal day, if you see the message "your plan expired.." but your phone still working, you just ignore the message. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@antonthegreat wrote:

Hi there.

I am trying to pay my $35 plan for August. It says its Suspended, and i cannot add funds on *611 or my slef serve. need my phone ASAP please HELP..

self serve says its on hold.. whatver that means 

Has your phone stopped working too?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.