cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issue

farealol
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made my payment and my plan is $57 a month, I paid $60 but they said I still owe $12 plus the $3 left in my fund which total is $15? Why?

7 REPLIES 7

Kf72

You have a remaining balance on you account so your next payment will be $57 plus tax

farealol

F2C9FDCF-9837-41B8-8FD9-1902789FDA90.png

farealol

25CF351F-7CF7-4705-BBC3-4D4C17BE58F5.png

farealol

578A68E3-1CB0-4B66-A892-8D6B4C786506.png

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@farealol wrote:

I made my payment and my plan is $57 a month, I paid $60 but they said I still owe $12 plus the $3 left in my fund which total is $15? Why?

Have you changed to a different plan recently ? Can you post a screenshot of your plan detail with persoanl info deleted.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@farealol wrote:

Can you get a screenshot of your payment page with all personal information removed.   Was the $57 including tax as PM doesn't list taxes in plan pricing.  So if you can get us a screenshot that will help us give you an idea of what your next step would be.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@farealol  a écrit :

Could you post a screenshot of your payment page with no personal information and someone will probably tell you what happened.

Need Help? Let's chat.