cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment incorrect

Superapoon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I referral some people, but credit card payment didn't deduct the monthly payment 

4 REPLIES 4

@Superapoon 

When your referral activated their account you should have almost instantly (or at least within 8-10 hours) received a text message telling you that you had successfully referred a friend. And logging into self serve should show $1 credit per referral on the referral line of your rewards. If none of that happened they may not have actually activated OR may have used a wrong referral code. Particularly if your referral code has any “confusing” characters like O versus 0, 5 versus S, l versus 1 etc. 

Also many think they haven't got their rewards when their for example $25 plan has $25 and change charged to their credit card BUT they are simply forgetting that the amount they are billed, say $25 minus $2 Autopay credit and $1 referral = $22 has their provinces TAX added to that amount each month. Thus for example in BC $22 becomes $24.64 with tax.

AE_Collector

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Superapoon wrote:

I referral some people, but credit card payment didn't deduct the monthly payment 

Login to your self-serve account.

What is the amount of your Refer-a-Friend reward?

Check your payment history.  It will show the reward credit added to you account before taking money from your autopay cc to top up your available fund enough to pay for your plan fee.

Please note that the amount on your cc payment = top up amount + sales tax

@Superapoon 

Maybe screenshot your payment history page. That would provide more information.  Don't forget that you will need to pay taxes on top of the plan cost.  Your credit card will be charged with the taxes.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Superapoon wrote:

You should get a $1 off for everyone you've referred and their accounts are active. Log into your account / My Rewards to see if that's the case.

Need Help? Let's chat.