Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment happened twice, can I get refund of one payment

richardforc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am a visitor to Canada.

When I tried to change the plan (35$) and made a payment, unforturnately payment happened twice (two time 35$). 

I may not use the network from next month. Can I get a refund of 35$?

14 REPLIES 14

If so and the previous topic was read ... the way to get a refund was quoted, followed by the OP, and that resulted in a quick refund. Why not just follow that Process?

AE_Collector

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

A different person has tagged onto this 6 month old topic and asked for a refund but no indication why. They don't say that it is because of a double payment. 

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector @ishmael is replying to a topic that is regarding a payment happening twice. I can only assume @ishmael was looking through topics and had the same problem.

A different person has tagged onto this 6 month old topic and asked for a refund but no indication why. They don't say that it is because of a double payment. 

AE_Collector

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ishmael What refund do you want? Did you pay twice? You can leave the balance in your account to pay for next month

ishmael

please can i get a refund

That is decent of them. Nice to see them fix things promptly when it really matters.

AE_Collector

richardforc

Hi @AE_Collector ,

The payment was happened twice with $35. Since, I may not using the network from next month. They have initiated the refund super fast. 

Thanks to Public Mobile.

richardforc

Yes, @hairbag1 . I got full refund within three days.

Did the payment actually get taken twice or were you on a plan and changed to the $35 plan immediately rather than at next renewal thus forfeiting the original plan payment you had made? The $35 plan seems like such an unlikely plan to be on for most it makes me wonder if it was a change to this plan for the current bonus data add-on which is available on $35 and higher plans.

AE_Collector

So did you get a full refund or something else ? How was this resolved for you ?

richardforc

I reached out to Moderator and issue is resolved.

@richardforc 

Check if you have available funds of $35 either in your self service account or dialing 611.  

If you have that positive balance, it is just easier to use it for next month.  Moderators can take up to several weeks to issue a refund.  However, if you are not going to use for next month, then moderators is your only option. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@richardforc 

PMST.png

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@richardforc  in these situations you will need to contact the moderators with your request and details.

The best way to contact moderators is to use the ChatBot SIMon (the green ? on bottom of screen). Typing "submit ticket" then clicking on "contact us", is the quickest way I have found to get to the submit ticket for moderator assistance form.

Need Help? Let's chat.