cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment from abroad

Origeri
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I pay a plan from Hungary, Europe? My son is in Stanstead, Quebec. We have Mastercard, not Canadian.

10 REPLIES 10

@Jodyydoj wrote:

Recharge is a great site go Thur PayPal the one site I had a lot of problems with was doctor sim I would stay away from it they double billed me an when I noticed they said nothing they can do after ten minutes took awhile but got credit 

The good thing about Payal is ease of complaining if the merchant gives you a bad code. Also, there's no requirement to give your credit card to a new company.  Recharge.com is good. I've never had any issues.

Jodyydoj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Recharge is a great site go Thur PayPal the one site I had a lot of problems with was doctor sim I would stay away from it they double billed me an when I noticed they said nothing they can do after ten minutes took awhile but got credit 

@Origeri  Normally I would recommend muskbird.com for an instant top up but they are going thru site  maintenance. But you can Google mobile instant top ups and several companies come up that you can purchase and add a top up for your son using his phone number.

@Origeri wrote:

No, it is issued in our country, Hungary. This is the problem.

@Origeri  Best to use ding.com or recharge com once you get the voucher number you can give it to your son and he can add the funds to his account by dialing 611 from his phone or online via https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca

Origeri

No, it is issued in our country, Hungary. This is the problem.

Is your credit card Canadian or US bank issued?  If yes, it can be processed from anywhere, you just need to use a web browser, and go to selfserve.publicmobile.ca and sign in.

Origeri

Thank you.

Origeri

Thank you, I try it. 🤗

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Origeri wrote:

How can I pay a plan from Hungary, Europe? My son is in Stanstead, Quebec. We have Mastercard, not Canadian.

For a Mastercard to be accepted on the Public Mobile self serve site, it would need to be from Canada or U.S.A.

It's possible to purcahse a top up voucher code from a site such as recharge.com.  They accept Paypal for payment.

ding.com is another on-line payment option.

@Origeri wrote:

For a Mastercard to be accepted on the Public Mobile self serve site, it would need to be from Canada or U.S.A.

It's possible to purcahse a top up voucher code from a site such as recharge.com.  They accept Paypal for payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.