Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment for my service

marciaschaefer8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot pay for my service online 

35 REPLIES 35

@2263408723 

No it's not....are you trying to activate or renew your service? Were you suspended for non payment? Can you access your self serve account online?

@darlicious you got this one...I cant even anymore LMAO

Screenshot_20200512_224328.jpg

@computergeek541 

Thank you...you were a little faster than @mimmo  and thanks to you too! I guess you're #2 on speed dial!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is my phone working at

@computergeek541 thank you that was stellar in your part. Maybe someone can help this person out. Yeah anytime I see a new person with their name or phone number as their user name I try to message them to change it. 

@

@Naepalm wrote:

@RossN @computergeek541 can you edit these post to get rid of these pin#s

done but ironically, the person's username is a phone number

@Naepalm OMG unbelievable!!!

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@2263408723 

You should not use your phone number as your username.  Ask the

moderator team to change that for you. All the best

Choose the 3 vertical dots and edit out the codes. This is a public forum.

dots.jpg

@mimmo Could you please edit out voucher codes. TIA.

@RossN @computergeek541 can you edit these post to get rid of these pin#s

@2263408723 please edit your post you are on a public forum 3 dots top right corner 

@2263408723 do not post those in here this is like a reddit forum. 

Oh my God hello Pino do you only give me my last name

@2263408723 if you are trying to enter a voucher, you need to go into your self serve account. Go to payment. Then click voucher. and put that pin number in. 

KN the last minute… xxxxxccc

And another pin number is xxccxxxx4 

@@2263408723 edit that do not post that here! 

The pin number is cxxxxxxxx

@2263408723 wrote:

Where do I write the pin

@2263408723 ok I see you mean a voucher pin dial *611 follow prompts

What do you mean? WHAT part if the process are you in?

Where do I write the pin

@2263408723 hi did you have a question?

@2263408723 do you need help woth something?

@rosunlee wrote:

Public Mobile will not let me register my credit card for automatic payment

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

Enter the credit card address Exactly as it appears on your statement.

Leave the apartment field blank. If needed enter your apartment number in the street address field.

Enter your postal code without spaces unless there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space.

Note: The credit card will get locked after a few failed attempts. You will then have to contact a moderator for assistance to have it unlocked.

rosunlee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Public Mobile will not let me register my credit card for automatic payment

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@marciaschaefer8 Did you solve the issue by now? Everything works fine? Let us know so we could help further is needed. Thank you and stay safe.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@marciaschaefer8 

If you need to top up you can pay with a voucher before your renewal. While you are trying to figure put how to get into your aelf serve account. 

If you cant get into self serve contact the Mods by clicking on the link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

This is directly from the Public Website.

If you do not have access to, or prefer not to register a credit card or Visa Debit card to your account, you may also top-up your account using a digital payment voucher. However, please be aware that this would be done through a third-party, like Recharge.com, which would charge fees for their service.You can purchase a digital payment voucher (in the form of a code) through Recharge by following these steps:

1. Access the Recharge.com website
  2. Select the desired top-up amount. Once you have selected the desired top-up amount, you will be shown a breakdown of the total, including the applicable fees that Recharge will charge you
  3. Fill in your email address where you would like your code to be sent
  4. Submit a payment; through Recharge, you can pay with a Visa or Mastercard credit card, Mastercard debit or PayPal account.
  5. After your payment, the code will be sent immediately to your email address. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive your code immediately.
  6. Once you have received your code from Recharge, you can then top-up your Public Mobile account by calling * 611 and following the prompts. Or you may also top-up by signing in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘One Time Payment’. In the form on the next page, select ‘Payment Voucher’ as your payment method and enter your voucher code below, then click ‘Submit

have a great day. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can also make a payment using recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.

Need Help? Let's chat.