Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment for my service

marciaschaefer8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot pay for my service online 

35 REPLIES 35

@marciaschaefer8 if this is your name, and it's also on your self service account, then you have just given someone 1 of 3 items needed to port your number.  To port from PM you need

1. Number to port

2. Name on accounts. 

3. One of imei number, account number or pin.

To prevent this from happening. Immediately change your name on your self service account . It can be anything ie Martha Stewart. Welcome to the community.  Stay safe. 

thenobles
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Marcia, 
When you log into your public mobile account, click my account on the top right corner.
When the page loads, under the "Public mobile" on the left, you'll see beneath where it says: overview, my profile, and payment.
When the page loads you'll see two options:  one time payment, or manage auto pay.
I would suggest auto pay if you can, as this gives you rewards in the form of money off your monthly bill. 

If for whatever reason this doesn't work, you can describe what you are noticing on your screen and I can try and figure it out. Also, it doesn't hurt to try going into your local Walmart and seeing if the phone kiosk guys can help you. They may have the ability to open profiles and make account changes. 

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome to the community @marciaschaefer8 . Could you please give us some more information so that we can help you. Why can't you pay for your service online? Thanks.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@marciaschaefer8 you can buy vouchers and pay by calling 611. there is also an instant top up method. I would still make it a priority to get your account sorted out.

instant top up-01.jpeg

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@marciaschaefer8 wrote:

I cannot pay for my service online 

@marciaschaefer8  are you able to login to the self serve?  What issue are you experiencing do you have a credit card registered or are you having issues redeeming a voucher?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.