cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment for Next Cycle different from Plan

ivy2300
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Community,

I have a $111 for 90 days plan, and usually, I would have to pay around $100 each month due to the rewards I have on my account. This time, I noticed that my Payment for Next Cycle value is quite high and I also have some available funds on my account that I did not add. It reads as follows:

• Available Funds: $61.00
  • Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Sep 15, 2019
  • Payment for Next Cycle: $171.00
  • Amount Owing: $110.00

I was wondering why the payment for the next cycle is $171.00 and why I have $61 in credit. I checked my account Payment History and it shows that I received a $60 Credit from "3 Choices with Provincial Talk." The one extra dollar was residual credit I added long ago.

Has my plan been converted to a $171 plan, and does Public Mobile now cover $60 of it to make it what it used to be? I'm very confused about what's going on here as I have not made any changes to my plan. It looks like I'll be paying the amount I usually pay, but I don't understand the $60 spike and $60 credit.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@ivy2300Selfserve display can be glitchy at times. Since this is a prepay system, I would be concerned only if they actually bill you $171. That amount is just an estimate. Also I don't think Public Mobile will change the price of your plan without notifying you.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Pm has changed the way it shows your plan choices. The amount owing is $110 what you expected to pay. Amount due is high because they now credit you $60 for having 3 features. All is the same but looks different.

Need Help? Let's chat.