cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment failure

MitchellPlatz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can't pay my **bleep**ing bill for whatever reason my bank says it's public mobile and what kind of company has absolutely no contact number so pissed off today ready to sign with a different carrier like wtf 

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@MitchellPlatz wrote:

Can't pay my **bleep**ing bill for whatever reason my bank says it's public mobile and what kind of company has absolutely no contact number so pissed off today ready to sign with a different carrier like wtf 

@MitchellPlatz  What specifically is the payment issue...it sounds like it has to do with the payee info you have on your account. You can use 611 if you have a credit card on your account. But we're basically just guessing....and throwing out possible solutions.

Pound
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It may sound unrelated, but been with PM for 13 months, never for once felt the need to contact PM. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MitchellPlatz  - What is the specific problem?  Did your auto-pay fail to process?  Did it work previously?  Are you trying to update your CC info?

As for the lack of a call center, that's one of the ways PM keeps the cost don.  It's well publicised that PM has no call center.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@MitchellPlatz wrote:

If you did your research before joining PM, you will know PM does not have a call center.  Support is provided by moderator team.  Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

But we are here to help.  Are you using credit card or VISA debit to pay for your PM fee?

You may consider to get a topup voucher to pay your fee and get your phone working and deal with the credit card or VISA debit issue when you have more time.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@MitchellPlatz wrote:

I am assuming you are trying to pay with your credit card that is already registered on your self-serve account.

Did you recently change address or move?

Keep in mind that your info (name & address) at your bank has to match exactly the info you entered for the cerdit card. If you are unsure, you can update the credit card info.

Meanwhile if the problem persists, you can also buy a payment voucher and redeem it to pay for your plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.