cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment due date and auto pay date are different.

selva1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am new PM customer and currently I am on an auto paying $15 for 30 days plan. On my account it says that payment due date as May 12, 2019 (Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): May 12, 2019) but on the bottom portion it states that auto pay as April 30, 2021. Payment due date and auto pay date are different. Is this a glitch?

Payment Due date

• Available Funds: $2.00
  • Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): May 12, 2019
  • Payment for Next Cycle: $15.00
  • Amount Owing: $13.00

Auto pay date

• AutoPay
  • You are currently registered for dynamic Autopay
  • Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Apr 30, 2021
  • AutoPay Amount: This is your plan cost minus Rewards. Any Available funds will be applied first.
10 REPLIES 10

selva1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes, it did fix my issue. Thanks!

@jonathanlee wrote:

I had the same problem that the above user was having with the payment date and autopay date conflicting (ie. two different dates). I also cancelled autopay and readded it, and the dates got fixed and realigned. Hope this helps!

@jonathanlee   Thank for the update. Please let us know how renewal goes.

jonathanlee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had the same problem that the above user was having with the payment date and autopay date conflicting (ie. two different dates). I also cancelled autopay and readded it, and the dates got fixed and realigned. Hope this helps!

@CanadianStoner wrote:

@geopublic Removing and readding does NOT remove bonus. 🙂

@CanadianStoner  You are forgetting this is PM. Anything is possible...Smiley Happy

Remove AP

Can't re-add AP (system issues)

Try to clear up the mess (priceless)

CanadianStoner

@geopublic Removing and readding does NOT remove bonus. 🙂

@xchoo wrote:

@selva1
You can also reset the auto-pay date by disabling auto-pay, then re-enabling it. That's how I fixed my issue with the auto-pay date.

@selva1  Hopefully that doesn't affect the bonus when you remove auto-pay. Making a payment is the safest way to fix this IMHO  

xchoo

@selva1
You can also reset the auto-pay date by disabling auto-pay, then re-enabling it. That's how I fixed my issue with the auto-pay date.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@selva1 wrote:

I am new PM customer and currently I am on an auto paying $15 for 30 days plan. On my account it says that payment due date as May 12, 2019 (Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): May 12, 2019) but on the bottom portion it states that auto pay as April 30, 2021. Payment due date and auto pay date are different. Is this a glitch?

Payment Due date

Auto pay date

• AutoPay
  • AutoPay Amount: This is your plan cost minus Rewards. Any Available funds will be applied first.

@selva1  To fix the problem and avoid having your account getting suspended you just need to dial *611 and fund your account with the missing $13.00. On May 12 when your renewal gets processed the dates will sync up automatically.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@selva1 wrote:

Payment Due date

Auto pay date

• AutoPay

Yes there have been some issues with the dates for some reason.  Plan on paying every 30 days.  Wouldn't it be nice if you didn't have a payment due for 2 years as the payment due date states

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@selva1 

The payment due date is the last day you need to add fund to your account.

If you do not add fund to your account on the payment due date, your autopay will kick in to pay your plan fee during the early morning hours of the autopay date.

Your new 30 days cycle will start on the autopay date.  

Please note that all date and time are in ET or EDT time.  Therefore, if your are in BC, your plan cycle starts on 9pm PT/PDT of the payment due date.

Send a private message to moderator to fix the dates.  Both should be the same.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You should add fund to your account to cover payment for your renewal if your autopay date is not fixed by May 12.  Otherwise, your account will be suspended on May 13 without payment as autopay will not kick in 2021.

Need Help? Let's chat.