cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BCB
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Payment difficulty

I attempted to do a one time payment and continued to get the response "Unable to Process Transaction. Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged." I did a one time payment for extra data last month and this card has been used for my autopay for over a year. Nothing has changed. I tried a different browser, different credit card, not putting in the apartment number and tweaking the address. My payment is due in ten days and I am concerned that my payment won't go through. Please help. 

Mayor / Maire

Re: Payment difficulty

Wait for a few hours and try again.  Make sure to restart your browser before trying again.

Mayor / Maire

@BCB wrote:

I attempted to do a one time payment and continued to get the response "Unable to Process Transaction. Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged." I did a one time payment for extra data last month and this card has been used for my autopay for over a year. Nothing has changed. I tried a different browser, different credit card, not putting in the apartment number and tweaking the address. My payment is due in ten days and I am concerned that my payment won't go through. Please help. 

The address on the CC has to be exactly the same as the one in your account, leave out apt # and make sure there are no spaces in the postal code.  Also check your CC's expiry date.

You can also try incognito mode if the different browser didn't work.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@BCB If you try to process the same plan again, the system won't allow you to do so. You said that your plan is due in 10 days, so won't worry about that. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@sunflowershine wrote:

@BCB If you try to process the same plan again, the system won't allow you to do so. You said that your plan is due in 10 days, so won't worry about that. 

You only have to add a credit to your balance. As long as your balance is equal to or more than the amount owing no other work is required  the system will do the rest automatically on your renewal date. If you are entering the same credit card as used previously with no new update (replacement card with new number or expiry  date etc..) why not set up auto pay for the $2 reward? You won't have to enter the credit card info each time time but can still go in and top up your balance manually to avoid any auto pay glitches on your renewal day.

BCB

Hello, 

Thank you for your help. I am signed up for auto pay with the same credit card and have never had any difficulties. However, when I tried to add money to my account with a one time payment it didn't work. My concern is that since it is the same card will my autopay payment be declined as well. 

BCB

BCB

Hello, 

Thank you for your response. I have tried multiple times over the last two weeks. 

BCB

Hello,

Thank you for your help. Could you clarify what you mean by 'process the same plan'? I was attempting to add credit to my account. 

BCB

Hello, 

Thank you for your response. I had no luck with any of your tips.