cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment date

Geoffrey
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I believe this is a question to the admin,

i recently payed my bill on May 4th. I have a 90 days billing period. I received a reminder text that my bill is due on June 20, which is not correct as it doesn’t line up to billing cycle. When I log in to my account it shows my next payment isn’t scheduled until August 1, which is the 90 day cycle. I just want to make sure I won’t be double charged for my plan. 

TIA

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Geoffrey wrote:

i recently payed my bill on May 4th. I have a 90 days billing period. I received a reminder text that my bill is due on June 20, which is not correct as it doesn’t line up to billing cycle. When I log in to my account it shows my next payment isn’t scheduled until August 1, which is the 90 day cycle. I just want to make sure I won’t be double charged for my plan. 

TIA

@Geoffrey That text was sent in error In fact PM posted in the announcements section regarding acknowledgement of the error. Nothing to worry about you can ignore the text.

Bell3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It is a system issue and Just ignore that message

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Geoffrey wrote:

TIA

You can always send a message to a Moderator at the link to below if you want clarification.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/22437

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Geoffrey wrote:

TIA

There is a problem wit those sort of texts since few days. Public mobile works on it.B46772EA-58B7-4B92-9195-6D7C0C3A5C1F.png

Need Help? Let's chat.