Did you mean: 

Payment date change

Momma44
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I was wondering if payment dates can be changed

9 REPLIES 9

@Momma44 wrote:

I need the date changed so it won't,miss and lose,my services

As mentioned by others above, you can top up at any time before your renewal date.

You can also enable auto pay.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Momma44 Sorry don't really understand what you are asking. If you manually add funds and don't do any plan changes are next to none of having service issues.

Momma44
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need the date changed so it won't,miss and lose,my services

You will find payment in December and January on 90 day plans actually do have the same dat in 90 days, in non leap years, because February has 28 days.  I’ve watched it happen and thought it was funny when it happened.  

The rest of the ear, it’s always 30 or 90 days, and no other combination of months give the same result.

You can always pay early, as mentioned by @ShawnC13, the funds will process as required if you leave AutoPay enabled.

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

Payment dates always change

30/90/10 day plans since many months do not have 30 days

@mimmo wrote:

@Momma44  what is the reason/need to change the renewal date? and by how many days?

Both the above are viable options. 

• renewing early /changing plans forgoes  money you already paid
  • going into suspended mode will leave you without a phone  until you pay for your service.

another other option is to simpy add funds on the day you want, or even do partial payments.

I agree with mimmo, either add funds the day you like so that they are available when you are autorenewed.  You can do this on the 30 or 90 day plan.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Momma44  what is the reason/need to change the renewal date? and by how many days?

Both the above are viable options. 

• renewing early /changing plans forgoes  money you already paid
  • going into suspended mode will leave you without a phone  until you pay for your service.

another other option is to simpy add funds on the day you want, or even do partial payments.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Momma44 Payment date can be changed this way: your plan expires on 20th of this month. Remove Autopay, don’t pay for your service until desired date is reached, then pay and contact Moderators_Team to reactivate you account. Your new payment date is successfully changed! Woman Wink

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Momma44, Payments are processed when your current cycle (30 or 90 days) is over.

If you want to change when your cycle ends, you would need to change plans or get the mods to reset your plan in the middle of your cycle.  However, you would loose whatever is left in your plan at that point (and not get any refund).

Did I miss your point???

Need Help? Let's chat.