cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment charged twice

omusat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made a payment on my account in order to add money to buy an add-on. I was charged twice on my credit card. In my accound on Public Mobile, it only shows up once. 

How do I get a refund for this mistake?

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

@dabr wrote:

@omusat  Sometimes credit card transactions will show a duplicate posting of recent charges.  Usually this gets corrected within 2 or 3 days on your CC.  I would check it in a couple of days and if there is still a double charge appearing there then you should be phoning the CC company since you say the payment history on the PM side is correct.

Public could have made a mistake.

Yes, charges often show twice and sometimes use up available credit. Sometimes, charges shows as both pending and posted. Unless there are 2 posted charges, there isn't a duplicate.

@omusat If you are sure, only moderators can get the charge refunded. Click question mark to make a ticket.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@omusat wrote:

I made a payment on my account in order to add money to buy an add-on. I was charged twice on my credit card. In my accound on Public Mobile, it only shows up once. 

How do I get a refund for this mistake?

Thank you.

@omusat  Sometimes credit card transactions will show a duplicate posting of recent charges.  Usually this gets corrected within 2 or 3 days on your CC.  I would check it in a couple of days and if there is still a double charge appearing there then you should be phoning the CC company since you say the payment history on the PM side is correct.

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Maybe one payment went to pay for the purchase and the other payment is not account funds.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@omusat  Dial 611 from your device. What is the reported balance in your account? If second payment is reported as part of your balance then those funds will be used during your next plan renewal.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@omusat  can you post a screenshot of you pm payment history.  Just trying to confirm only one payment history.

You will likley need to send proof of the double payment to the moderator team and then they will investigate.

To contact mods click on the green and white question mark on bottom of screen. 

Need Help? Let's chat.