cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment charged to my debit card, but balance still $0

frankbotos
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I just attempted to make a payment to my account in the amount of $27 ($30.51 after taxes) for a simple 30-day province wide talk-only/no text/no data plan. The Public Mobile website gave me a popup that said the payment did not go through, however, upon checking my bank account I have found that the money has been taken from my account, as you will see in the attached image. The payment is also listed in my payment history on the public mobile site.

However my balance is still $0 and my plan is not active.

I was hoping that a customer service agent could correct this and activate the plan that I have paid for.

Thank you,

-Frank B.

Image of payment:

publicmobile_payment_screenshot.png

11 REPLIES 11

warrengonsalves
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI, I am also having a similar problem. I am currently at the start of my 90 day cycle and the amount due is $0 but I have a $113 account balance. I still don't have service. My autopay is on.

Can you please fix ASAP!

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

You're most welcome @frankbotos, I'm glad we were able to resolve this for you!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

mikga
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Great to hear that it works now!!! 🙂

frankbotos
Hello @Mary_M, thanks very much for your swift response and solution. I will continue proudly using Public Mobile's services as a result!

Regards,
-Frank

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @frankbotos,

Thank you for sharing on our community!

I'm sorry to hear about this! I looks as though the plan change request did not stick, therefor causing your services to be suspended.

I'm glad to confirm that I have activated your 30 day talk plan, simply power cycle your phone 🙂

I hope this helps!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

skung

one of your best bets is to pm the mods and for them to look into it for you

mikga
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Maybe you can try to turn off your phone and on again and see. It happened to me when I first signed up with PM.

frankbotos
Is there a phone number I can use to call them directly? I had a look around but could not find one. If they have a help line or something like that, I can call from my home phone to hopefully have this sorted out.

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You might have to wait for your turn in line, it may also be worth sending a MOD a PM as this sounds urgent....

frankbotos

I am hoping this is the case, I would like to have this resolved quickly since I am currently without service.

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mary_M

The MODs are watching.....

Need Help? Let's chat.