cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment came out - Says Plan Expired?

momof4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Plan is on auto-pay. Full amount came out of bank account on April 12th. Phone calls (outgoing and incoming) not working, same with data and texts . When I sign into account and go into Payment History, shows the debit charges on the 12th, but main page says "Plan Expired". When I click "Reactivate Current Plan", says "Current plan cycle - $0.00, Available funds - $0.00, Amount due - $0.00" ... what is going on? 

3 REPLIES 3

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@momof4 wrote:

Plan is on auto-pay. Full amount came out of bank account on April 12th. Phone calls (outgoing and incoming) not working, same with data and texts . When I sign into account and go into Payment History, shows the debit charges on the 12th, but main page says "Plan Expired". When I click "Reactivate Current Plan", says "Current plan cycle - $0.00, Available funds - $0.00, Amount due - $0.00" ... what is going on? 

@momof4 You should contact the moderator directly. You can send a private message (envelop icon) to "Moderator_Team" and send them your charges made on April 12. 

@momof4 

Your account may have been caught up in the recent glitch in the payment system earlier this week.  You will likey need to contact moderator.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You could also try the lost/stolen phone trick to see whether that resets your plan.  

To report your phone  lost/stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  

momof4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Should note that there was not this issue last month with auto pay or this happening?

and when i try to pay it says "your account has already enough balance"

Need Help? Let's chat.