cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment - balance 0, account deactivated

rnajim70
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all,

Getting the message that my account is deactivated , but my balance is 0. Not able to reach customer service. Thanks for your help in advance.

21 REPLIES 21

rnajim70

*Now, I am getting the message that I have no toll option and that my plan does not cover the call, though I am calling locally and I have a unlimited called in Canada. 

rnajim70

No I am getting the message that I have no toll option and that my plan does not cover the call, though I am calling locally and I have a unlimited called in Canada. 

rnajim70

I tried to add $20 using my registered credit card on the account, but did not work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rnajim70 wrote:

Ok, I'll try this and let you know. Many thanks.

You had said earlier that adding the $1 didn't work. So I'm a little confused. But we'll see what airplane mode does.

rnajim70

Ok, I'll try this and let you know. Many thanks.

@rnajim70 wrote:

Yes I did.

@rnajim70Try the following:

1. Put your phone in airplane mode for 15 minutes and test again does it work?

2. Dial #611 and use the IVR system to add $1 using your credit card on file to your account funds to see if it wakes up your plan.

rnajim70

Yes I did.

@rnajim70 wrote:

I was away for about a month. Not able to use the phone once back.

@rnajim70  Did you have AutoPay setup and enabled on your account? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rnajim70 wrote:

My phone does not work, not able to make nor receive calls.

Yeah the site isn't showing for me too.

Can you go out and buy a voucher to cover your plan cost? Or you could pay a little more and buy one online? Then use the 611 to enter the voucher.

That way you can at least get your services up and running.

rnajim70

I was away for about a month. Not able to use the phone once back.

rnajim70

My phone does not work, not able to make nor receive calls.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rnajim70 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. The account is suppended less than a month. I sent an privatye message to the moderate team. Many thanks again.

When you say less than a month, do you mean you have not had service for several days? Or that you've just noticed now?

rnajim70

I mean, I can access my account, but the only thing displayed is the word "hello", no other info at all. I tried other browser, same thing.

I do have a card registred on my account, not able to use it, system says that I need to contact the credit ard issuer, which I did, and there is no problem with the credit card.

@rnajim70 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. The account is suppended less than a month. I sent an privatye message to the moderate team. Many thanks again.

@rnajim70  Does your phone still work? Can you make a call? If yes, then sounds like your plan is in the process of processing your plan renewal best to stay away and let it complete.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rnajim70 wrote:

My self-serve page is blank. No info at all.

Blank? Maybe try a different browser or clear cache or use incognito/privacy mode.

Did you have a payment card registered on your account?

If so, try manually adding $1 to the account.

rnajim70

My self-serve page is blank. No info at all.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rnajim70 wrote:

Thanks for your reply. I called the *611, it says my account is suspended, and asks to top up my account, but my balance is 0.

Are you able to view your self-serve page?

If so can you post a screen snip of it. Blank out personal info of course.

rnajim70

Thanks for your reply. I called the *611, it says my account is suspended, and asks to top up my account, but my balance is 0.

rnajim70

Hi,

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@rnajim70, account deactivation occurs when an account is suspended for greater than 90 days.  Does this apply to your situation?  If not, I suggest following up with the moderator team.  They are the customer service.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rnajim70 wrote:

Hi all,

Getting the message that my account is deactivated , but my balance is 0. Not able to reach customer service. Thanks for your help in advance.

Are your services still working?

If you call 611 does it just want money right away?

Need Help? Let's chat.