cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment amount is different than usual. Need to get bill explanation.

Pauline7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

10 REPLIES 10

@bojangles15 wrote:

Hi Pauline,

Possible increase in payment amount could be under the following three categories:

1. Under "My Plan -> View Usage" is there any additional charges for your last billing cycle?
  2. Under "My Rewards" has there been any changes which could increase your monthly bill (ex. expired reward).
  3. Under "My Data & Add-Ons -> View Usage" is there any additional charges for your last billing cycle?

If the three options above do not address your issue please provide additional detail for the amount you are seeing in your monthly bill cycle.

@bojangles15 

There will never be any overage charges at Public Mobile. Everything is prepaid - if a feature is not included in your plan you cannot use it. If you use up your 30day bucket of a metered feature (data, or outgoing minutes for the $15 plan) that particular part of your service will just stop until you a) your plan renews or b) you are buying an add-on to tide you over until renewal.

@Pauline7 

As mentioned by others: we don't have enough information. I might be late to the party and you have already gotten a satisfactory answer back channel.

The one thing I didn't see in the replies here is that, for some accounts with renewal around November 12/13 there was a glitch in the renewal process that didn't apply rewards, meaning that the full plan amount minus available funds  plus taxes would have been charged to your credit card. 

For my account, it's been manually fixed by the mods with additions to available funds, which will be applied towards the next payment. The transaction history would provide those details.

Alt + prt sc

or

Win + shift + s

Never heard of shift + prt sc before I dont think it does anything (although alt + shift + prt sc does something totally different)

@geopublic wrote:

@Pauline7  If your on a windows computer you can use sniptool or shift printscreen.Just make sure you don't include any personal information and choose the date range to be at least 60 days.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

How long have you had the plan?  If this is your second renewal and you set up autopay this one would be different.  Can you please provide a bit more info.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

bojangles15

Hi Pauline,

Possible increase in payment amount could be under the following three categories:

1. Under "My Plan -> View Usage" is there any additional charges for your last billing cycle?
  2. Under "My Rewards" has there been any changes which could increase your monthly bill (ex. expired reward).
  3. Under "My Data & Add-Ons -> View Usage" is there any additional charges for your last billing cycle?

If the three options above do not address your issue please provide additional detail for the amount you are seeing in your monthly bill cycle.

@Pauline7  If your on a windows computer you can use sniptool or shift printscreen.Just make sure you don't include any personal information and choose the date range to be at least 60 days.

Pauline7

Nothing changed. How do I get a screen shot of my bill?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Pauline7  If you don't feel comfortable posting a screenshot of your selfserve payment history and you still have questions regarding you renewal you can submit a ticket to Public Mobile by doing the following:

PMST.png

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Pauline7 

Please post your payment history with your personal info masked out.  We will take a look and determine waht went wrong.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Pauline7 

Need more details....

which plan are you on?  New customer?  Any recent promotions?  rewards?

maybe screenshot your overview page and payment history page (omit personal information)

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Did anything change with your plan ? Were you on a limited time bonus plan that's just now expired / Can you post a screen shot of your bill ?

Need Help? Let's chat.