cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment amount changed

lh0628
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I've been on the $10 plan for a few years now with $4 in discount, so $6 a month effectively. I recently got my credit card renewed and I just noticed last week that my account was suspended, I'm guessing due to payment not going through. 

I updated the card and had to make two payments to get the phone working again. My question is:

- I paid $6 and then $10, did I double pay? And

- I see the discount disappeared, can you pleas help me understand why?

Thank you.

10 REPLIES 10

@Anonymous 

Well all I saw was a blank post chosen as the solution so I had figured you had said the same thing. I'm sure @Luddite will come along and perform his magic!

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dunkman Thanks that's good to know re rewards not disappearing should I ever forget to pre pay and auto pay fails. I didn't even know I had that question until OP asked 😁

@Anonymous 

Lol....maybe you want to repost your solution!

lh0628

Think I got it, will check what it looks like after the next billing cycle. Thank you @Anonymous  @darlicious  @Dunkman for your help! Have a good night!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : I had started in to striking out incorrect information and it turned out the whole thing was wrong.

@lh0628 

You can see below your plan amount....amount owing: $0.00 and in rewards you have $4. The renewal after next will have $4 in your balance +$4 in rewards=$8 so you will owe $2.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lh0628 : Your next renewal is covered by your balance. You'll come out the next day with a balance of $4. Then the renewal after that you will pay $2. Then you'll be back to your $6.

lh0628

Thank you for the quick reply. 

You are right, I just noticed that I have $10 available in my account. But it also says next payment will be $10, I guess what is shown does not include the rewards? Does this look like I'll be paying $6 on May 10?

lh0628_0-1618375526372.png

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@lh0628 

Maybe screenshot your payment history page. 

It is possible that you should have $10 in available funds that can be used for next month's payment.

Your rewards will be not be lost if account gets suspended.  When re-activated, the rewards should be back. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Need Help? Let's chat.