cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment after a month of non service

redfeather
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Going through a hard time, I was finally able to top off my phone bill after almost two months of no service, still within the period to keep my number and plan. But after 12 hours after making a payment I still seem to have no service. # ***  *** ****.  Please help

13 REPLIES 13

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

hey @Sara1998,

thanks for reaching out to us !

You'll need to send a private message to the mod team including your account details, as well as any screenshots of the transactions. Someone will be able to investigate.

Kind regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Sara1998
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a same problem charged for 3 months while left the plan please help

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @slartibartfast,

We've replied to your message. Please check your inbox.

Best,

Syed

@slartibartfast wrote:

i am being charged twice a month and i dont even have an active sim card, i need it to stop and i need my money back\

Hi and welcome. Sorry you are having troubles.

This is an old thread and I suggest starting a new topic to get better exposure to responses to assist you.

Go to Community, at the bottom choose the best category that represents your situation (Not Knowledge Base), click orange target at top "Start a Topic".
Please include as much information as you can about your situation.

slartibartfast

i am being charged twice a month and i dont even have an active sim card, i need it to stop and i need my money back\

@6479213797 wrote:

@Wonder_why wrote:

@redfeather please edit your phone number and private messages to the Mod, there will take care of you

Are you experiencing any problem?

@Wonder_why wrote:

@redfeather please edit your phone number and private messages to the Mod, there will take care of you

fsm7268
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

you guys are awesome! I will stay with pm. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Thank you everybody! @redfeather sent us a private message and my colleague Syed is taking care of his issue 🙂 

Saray 

fsm7268
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

have you contacted mod team yet? They will solve your problem. why you waited this long tho? 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

here is how to contact mods

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Need Help? Let's chat.