cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Vouchers

larynnt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi , so I purchased a payment voucher from grocery store I always buy them from and I can’t seem to get it to work , I’ve called *611 and entered the pin , I got an account and entered payment voucher online didn’t work , I even went back to the grocery store and told them in was faulty and they gave me a new pin and that one doesn’t work , because of all of this my daughters phone has been disconnected to say the least I’m a bit annoyed 😠 please help !!!! 

18 REPLIES 18

@RosieR  I'm just bugging ya! Lol. Good helpful post for future readers!.

Anonymous
Not applicable

But for all readers...it would be good to get a result from trying the Voucher# number in the self-serve from a Blackhawk voucher printout. (other vouchers I've seen only have the 1 obvious number)

We know PIN# works in the 611 and self-serve and we know Voucher# does not work in 611 but we don't yet have verification of Voucher# in self-serve.

Why do these places have to print 16 (ok 4) different 12 digits number sets.

1. REF # (although most certainly to do with the payment card I used)

2. Retrieval Ref ID

3. PIN#

4. VOUCHER #

@Jb456 thanks.  missed that one.  As there was no accepted solution chosen, I just assumed that problem had not yet solved... and you know what assume means, right?  to make an a$$ of u and me. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️😎

@RosieR  late in the game this time 🙂 op already posted that a moderator applied it.

oooops never mind

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@larynnt  to add to what @JK8  just said. Stop at a gas station or corner store and get one of their vouchers. They usually activate in 15/30 mins. Buy it by the time you drive home you should be good to add it. 

Just be sure they print you the right one sometimes they say you want PCMObile. Which is not Public Mobile it's Petro Canada Mobile.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@larynnt wrote:

Hi everyone 

thank you so much for all your help , I so very much appreciate everyone’s suggestions , I submitted a ticket with a moderator and with in minutes a lady named Laura solved the problem , it’s definitely a long frustrating process to figure that out but once I did it was smooth sailing 😁 

It’s advisable that you add the vouchers a few days before renewal date in case you run into problems so your account won’t get suspended.

larynnt

Hi everyone 

thank you so much for all your help , I so very much appreciate everyone’s suggestions , I submitted a ticket with a moderator and with in minutes a lady named Laura solved the problem , it’s definitely a long frustrating process to figure that out but once I did it was smooth sailing 😁 

@larynnt 

Was it purchased at TMS or at customer service? Customer service definetly has a delay of at least 3 to 4 hours possibly til the end of their business day when they remit their credit sales.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 

Thank you for letting me know. I just copied the text from one of the get help articles on how to pay. I would be choked if I paid this way and it did not work.

larynnt

The Real Canadian superstore 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@JK8  However due take note. These instant top-ups (if you're talking about the ones that you give them your cell number and that's how they top up your account with phone number) are not always the best option for PM as most numbers are ported from other providers. I can't say if it is a common occurrence but I have read two threads long ago. The money was sent to Rogers & another sent to Telus as that's where the number originally came from.

I can't remember when but I recall reading a thread (maybe early 2020) where people were posting about Xoom I think that was the name for instant online topups and the system was recognizing the phone company the number originally came from.

@larynnt 

If you care to share where you purchased the voucher i could possibly give you more info on its validity or you can peruse the voucher catalogue to see if there is an example of yours there.  The SDM voucher shown by @Jb456  are valid almost immediately and it is the 12 digit pin # that is entered not the voucher #.

There have been cases where only the moderators have been able to load them for some reason..... wait an hour and try again via 611. In the meantime submit a ticket via simon to get in touch with the moderators.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

Sorry....having struggles posting today!!

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@larynnt 

It you do not want to wait for the moderators try this.

Instant Top-Up

Instant top-ups are the best way to pay in retail with the flexibility to top-up what you want between $10 to $100 and the simplicity of having it added right to your account without needing a PIN. Simply tell the cashier how much you want topped up and provide them with your phone number. Instant top-ups are currently available at most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations. Contact your local store for details.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

You should consider Koho for the future payments

You get autopay rewards and 2.5% cash back with pm 

No fees

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@larynnt wrote:

Hi , so I purchased a payment voucher from grocery store I always buy them from and I can’t seem to get it to work , I’ve called *611 and entered the pin , I got an account and entered payment voucher online didn’t work , I even went back to the grocery store and told them in was faulty and they gave me a new pin and that one doesn’t work , because of all of this my daughters phone has been disconnected to say the least I’m a bit annoyed 😠 please help !!!! 

@larynnt   Depending on the retailer you purchased from, sometimes funds on a voucher can take upto a day to become available for use so you may need to keep trying throughout the day to load your funds.  Try all the different 12 digit numbers just to be certain and, of course, double check there's no error in the digits being entered from the voucher.

Otherwise you need to send a message to moderators either via the chatbot bubble bottom right or private message Moderator_Team by clicking the envelope icon top right of your screen.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@larynnt wrote:

@larynnt  hi if above suggestions don't work 

contact a moderator you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue 

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

How long ago did you get the voucher? At times it could take 15/30 min or even an hour to activate before you can use it.

There are also some types of like top of cards that could take 24 hours.

If you just got it in the last few minutes give it some time and try a bit later. Also check closely there may be two 12 digit numbers on the voucher try both by 611 and in your account.

Photo below taken from @darlicious  with @RosieR  edits. /Writing.

RosieR_1-1606617775762.jpeg

 try both numbers on each 611 and account.

Need Help? Let's chat.