cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Vouchers

joannjules
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is it possible to pay online using a payment voucher?  The speaker on my phone is broken and I can't hear the prompts, i.e. 'press one for....' etc.  Thank you in advance!!   🙂

6 REPLIES 6

@NatureWolfIt really depends on the phone. I would recommend finding an online support forum that caters to your phone to understand the intricacies of it. You probably get more help from more users who have the same model of phone as you do.

NatureWolf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It seems to have gone through now. The voucher. Just waiting for my phone to finish updating to see if everything is working ok. The SIM card is in. The phone number isn't kept in my profile? Why is that? I just bought it today. This my first phone. I will set up autopay after. Thanks for the reply.

@NatureWolfYou cannot setup autopay with a voucher, you need a credit card for that.

If your voucher is not recognized.. you need to contact the Moderators.. expect them to get back to you in up to 48 horus.

NatureWolf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having a hard time getting your system to recognize a payment voucher and setting up auto pay. Nothing is working. I have never seen such a glitchy site. Can someone help before I change my mind with this service. All help would be appreciated. Thanks.

joannjules
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks!!  I tried speakerphone but no luck....didn't think of headset, will try that next.  And thx again for the solution!  Now all I have to do is get a moderator to respond to my msg from two days ago about getting into my account, lol.   😄

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

yes loginto selfserve click payments and its there somewhere. 

you could alsso try :

• turning on speakerphone (it often uses a different speaker than the reguar speaker)
  • headphone jack 
  • bluetooth speaker
Need Help? Let's chat.