cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Voucher search

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

I haven't needed to use the search for voucher payments in a while, but I've decided to look today, and all I get is a throbbing blue blob when I search via Postal Code with a distance.  Also note, I've tried to search via Province and City, but the City drop down doesn't populate.

I know the search database is out of date, but it's at least a starting point for those who need to look up locations for vouchers.

3 REPLIES 3

Okay... apparently it's my office computer that fails to load the search results.  Frustrating!!!

My Nexus 5 using Chrome returned results just now.

Note - The City listing for Ontario should be sorted alphabetically.  It's currently displaying all out of order.  Waterloo was near the top, Kitchener was way down the bottom.

I've attepted in 3 browsers, and the blue circle just continues to throb.  I select a province, the city doesn't populate, and when using the postal code, you select a distance radius (which is populated).  They're two separate seearches, and neither works, in IE, Firefox, nor Chrome.  I don't have a mac handy to test.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

did you try selecting the both option?  or letting the page load longer?  

my results show wrong name, a local address and wrong map.  before they would show wrong address and i but i believe correct map.

Need Help? Let's chat.