cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Voucher not being accepted

Chantellemax
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have entered the payment voucher in a number of times and it refuses to go through - I would like to pay for my phone please

3 REPLIES 3

Chantellemax
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks, I tried by dialing 611 and it accepted the voucher that way!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chantellemax wrote:

I have entered the payment voucher in a number of times and it refuses to go through - I would like to pay for my phone please

Second the 611.

Recharge.com should really only be a last resort due to being more expensive now.

You can also get a Visa or Mastercard prepaid gift card and use that if you don't have a credit card. It will even satisfy autopay for the $2 reward.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Chantellemax wrote:

@Chantellemax 

Sorry you are having trouble, are you sure you entered the correct PIN number? It’s a 12 digit number. Not the serial number, no letters. You might see 2 different numbers on the receipt. Depending on where and when you purchased the voucher (such as canadian tire) it usually can take up to 24 hours for it to be active, I have heard of some cases where it takes 48 hours (shoppers drug mart) so in store voucher activations may be delayed. Keep trying every few hours at it may just end up working.

Other suggestions to try and submit a payment through the Automated Service IVR (More information, please see the How Can I Pay For My Service? article) by dialing 611 an entering the pin over your phone, also clearing your cache / browsing history / cookies / trying a different browser / private browsing or incognito. A while back I was reading a post from PM staff regarding the possibility of accounts getting accidentally flagged for possible fraud (by the system, no fault of yours) to where they are unable to add ANY VOUCHER even when it is currently active.

Recharge.com is usually activated within 15 minutes (But recently recharge.com jacked up their prices with fees), and was recommended if your service is currently suspended to speed up the process, but will only help with the voucher activation process, not if your account has been flagged. As stated by Alan_K here they are currently investigating the issue and do not have a solid answer of why this happens, only "possibilities"

So in the meantime if you can’t get it working shoot off a message to the moderator team to look into it. Click this to send them a message For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Need Help? Let's chat.