cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Voucher Rejected

Seasaw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought payment vouchers and the 12 digit pins on them are getting rejected.

20 REPLIES 20

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is there some reason that a CSA couldn't respond  with an approximate time on hold  ... the way most companies do now . That way the customer is not sitting around stressing  and can go do something productive as well rather than watching the envelope wondering when they will get a response . Yes I know it will cost them a little bit of money ... but i can't imagine the payback not being worth  it. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@josh_pmobile 

i hope the will answer to you as soon as possible....

and keep you refreshing your browser,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

josh_pmobile
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

ok thanks. Im getting annoyed and frustrated lol. I nothing happen I might be forced to bug the store and get a refund as what others say here because I tried to asked the manager but he said cant make a refund and told me to contact customer service instead. Poor manager lol

@josh_pmobile the actual ETA is 48 hours.

but usually they reply within an hour or two, of course depends on the volume of the tickets

@josh_pmobile wrote:

already sent a PM but no reply yet, have an idea how long they take to reply a PM? thanks

Hours of operation:

You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

josh_pmobile
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

already sent a PM but no reply yet, have an idea how long they take to reply a PM? thanks

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mpcdesign 

I agree with your $150 mistake.

Since PM is a prepaid service, there is no refund if you leave early.

Since PM service is month-to-month, there is no point to add too much fund to your account to create a virtual contract by adding too much fund in your account.

You learnt the lesson. Now, you are saving $2/30days with the autopay enabled.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Seasaw, I know the pain! Been there done that. I had bought $150 work of vouchers (I was on a 90-day plan, $40 a month x 3 plus taxes) when I first started. And never again. On the vouchers that I got, it said it would take 24 hours before they can activate them. Unfortunately, the vouchers didn't get activated for 72 hours. So, just imagine, the nail-biting I was going through. In the end, the vouchers finally got activated, and I had the moderator team working throughout the ordeal.

Now, I register my credit card, and manually apply a certain amount of funds to be applied to my account. Yes, Autopay had also failed on me as well with the credit card. But, once I worked out the kinks, I was good to go! 

Of course, as I look back, autopay does fail occasionally. Hence, why I make sure there are enough funds in my account that it doesn't fail with the credit card or anything. Vouchers? Never again. I can't handle that stress! 

Alice3

Public mobile network is cheap and one can say it is reliable but their customer service is really bad. I bought a voucher from superstore a few hours ago and it is rejected. There is really nobody to address your concerns and the turn over of moderators doesn't make things easy. I am disappointed. Think of another network because this is going to happen over and over.

@Seasaw wrote:

I have sent two messages to that inbox and still haven't received a response.
The first message was sent two hours ago, and one just now.

When are Moderators available and how long till I get a response?

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

@Seasaw  You need to be patient as response times vary depending on volume. They will respond. 

Seasaw

I have sent two messages to that inbox and still haven't received a response.
The first message was sent two hours ago, and one just now.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Seasaw wrote:

I bought them a few days ago
Also I did call 611 to activate them.

@Seasaw wrote:

The voucher catalog didn't solve the issue, but thank you!

You waited long enough.  Create a moderator support ticket to get help as @geopublic suggested.

After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

@Seasaw wrote:

@Seasaw  Best to submit a ticket to PM and they should be able to add the voucher to your account. Include a photo of the receipt

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Seasaw

@Seasaw wrote:

@Seasaw 

If the above suggestions don't work, you will need to contact moderator.  

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

New Ticketing system - faster

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Seasaw use @darlicious 's voucher catalogue to better compare the types of vouchers, and their behaviour.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

When did you pin them in? Could you please login to your self service account, and we if there is a credit balance for the amount of the vouchers showing or dial 611 to check this.

Seasaw

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Seasaw wrote:

I bought payment vouchers and the 12 digit pins on them are getting rejected.

Depending where you bought your voucher...some retail providers of the vouchers don't activate them until several hours after the sale. I understand that Shell gas stations and London Drug offer them with immediate activation.

You could also use on-line services like recharge.com or ding.com

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Add them by calling 611 from your phone.

Adding them via the browser sometimes fail. You can try clearing cache and going incognito.

Need Help? Let's chat.