cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Voucher Issue

subuxk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just purchased four payment vouchers a few hours ago to top up my account that is due at midnight tonight and yet none of them seem to be working? I've tried entering the PIN # and the voucher # through self-serve and neither worked. Also tried both through *611 and ran into the same issues.

This is frustrating. I've messaged the moderator but not expecting to hear back anytime remotely soon enough for my account not to be suspended first. Am currently about to log back in with the Lost/Stolen phone trick that was mentioned on these board but if that doesn't work any other ideas as to what the issue is? Much appreciate any help, thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Are you showing any funds available in your account balance? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ross8606, What exactly do you mean by a gift card?  As far as I know, Public Mobile does not have gift cards.  There are only vouchers.  Is that what you are talking about?  If so, vouchers do work.  Except sometimes, things get messed up in the system and you need a moderator to force the voucher through...

Ross8606

I have the same issue with a gift card that I got for my Birthday. The sight just won't take it. Only Telus could screw things up this bad.

@subuxk wrote: 

Self-service is being incredibly slow atm, but when I am able to log on it shows my account status as "plan expired" even though I've been using my phone/data all day today as normal and the reminder text I received from Public Mobile said my account was due on the 5th? Is this entire issue because of a glitch or what's the deal?

That is normal during renewal process. Your plan will try to renew tonight if you have sufficient balance. If it fails, you will see the same plan expired/suspended warning until you add enough funds. 

subuxk

Hey there, thanks for the response. I've tried in incognito and tried clearing my cache through the regular browser too and keep getting the same error. I'm at a lost.

Self-service is being incredibly slow atm, but when I am able to log on it shows my account status as "plan expired" even though I've been using my phone/data all day today as normal and the reminder text I received from Public Mobile said my account was due on the 5th? Is this entire issue because of a glitch or what's the deal?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@subuxk Try again using private/incognito browsing mode or try later after an hour or so. If it still doesn't work, unfortunately you will have to wait untill mods look into it. 

subuxk

I just purchased four payment vouchers a few hours ago to top up my account that is due at midnight tonight and yet none of them seem to be working? I've tried entering the PIN # and the voucher # through self-serve and neither worked. Also tried both through *611 and ran into the same issues.

This is frustrating. I've messaged the moderator but not expecting to hear back anytime remotely soon enough for my account not to be suspended first. Am currently about to log back in with the Lost/Stolen phone trick that was mentioned on these board but if that doesn't work any other ideas as to what the issue is? Much appreciate any help, thanks!

Need Help? Let's chat.