cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Time, New to PM

Freta
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My next renewal date is October 3, i am just wondering when is the soonest time to pay my next cycle Bill

Thanks 

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Freta wrote:

If i paid earlier to the renewal day, is it going be updated on my payment page with the balance or i need to wait the renewal day for updates. 

Depositing money into your Available Funds will show immediately.

You can register a payment card and make manual payments. You can buy vouchers online or in stores. You can do instant top-up at some places.

You can use the self-serve and the 611 service to do manual payments and redeem vouchers.

Setting up autopay does not mean you have to pay using it. You will get the $2 reward even if it doesn't take payment from there.

Everything flows in and out of Available Funds.

@Freta if you are changing on your next renewal date. you will have to wait till then for your account to reflect your new plan/date

your account should show an amount in "available funds"

amount due-01~2.jpeg

Freta
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If i paid earlier to the renewal day, is it going be updated on my payment page with the balance or i need to wait the renewal day for updates. 

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Freta wrote:

My next renewal date is October 3, i am just wondering when is the soonest time to pay my next cycle Bill

Thanks 

Set-up auto pay and in addition to not have to worry about renewal time you will get a kick back of $2.  Should you not wan't this feature in the future you could hassle free just cancel out. 

ALSO a suggestion.... since your new .... you could purchase an add on and even if not used up it would just roll over and over until it's used up. The later is the main reason I switched my family accounts from Bell to PM. In addition an added peace of mind is that Bell and PM/Telus do share towers so reception is not a problem.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

"Auto pay, auto pay auto pay...."

Sorry, thought I heard an echo in here. 🙂 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Freta wrote:

Thanks 

@Freta  If you setup Auto-Pay it will occur automatically during your plan renewal. If you don't want to rely on Auto-Pay you can make a payment anytime by selecting the Payment Tab and choosing the One-Time payment option.

You can also pay your bill with vouchers.

vouchers.png

www.recharge.com

www.ding.com

You can also add vouchers by dialing 611 from your device in addition using your selfserve online account.

Hope this helps.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can setup autopay.

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Freta  - Best thing to do is set up auto pay.  You get a $2 discount each cycle.  If using manual payment, you can put the funds into your account any time before your cycle date.  The system will take the required funds on the renewal date.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Freta 

@Freta wrote:

Thanks 

hi you can put money in your account anytime it will automaticly be taken out on you due date

Need Help? Let's chat.