cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Problem, Overcharging.

ErikWolf
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've just bought a cell phone today and a sim card,I've registered with unlimited call on my province, with a credit card, i paid 27$   10$ for the pick and pay, and 17 $ for the unlimited talk. but when i logged on my account I had no talking plan, so i've tryed to change my plan again on my account then you asked me for another 10$ to change my plan cause my account was to 17$ and not 27$  but the first time was you'r mistake I'd like to have a clean cut service that i can pay and do not have to worry each **bleep** **bleep** month if you do you job correctly. i'm asking myself if i have not choosen a good compagny i was with public mobile before bell buyed them and never had those kind of problem. so please. if you want the customer to keep liking you'r product i'll sugggest to take a good look to my account and solve this matters.

so right now after paying my phone my sim card, when i try to active i get screw up of 10$ because this website do not work properly, my credit card is now at 43-45$ get thing patched up.

3 REPLIES 3

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @ErikWolf,

Just click on @CS_Agent and then click on the send private message link near the right side of their profile.  Or hover over the tag in the line above and you will see the option to send a private message.  

Include your public mobile phone number to help them locate your account faster.  

It sucks that you got off to a bad start.  I am sure its frustrating but right now just send the private message and you will be a step closer to having this fixed.  

ErikWolf
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i'm not good with those kind of ugly forum, how do i find those &*?$#% moderator name and everything else. seriously. should work on they'r web site they do not take any cal so less people to pay they should have money to do something better sigh!

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Unfortunately you will need moderator assistance. Send  a private message to the moderator team with your SIM card number and an explanation. Check that email notification of private messages is turned ON to see their response as soon as it arrives.

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.