cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Owing?

twinmum
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi!

My payment is owing tomorrow, and it is not showing balance due. When I go to choose "amount due" it says it has enough funds? Yet, only shows my current funds as $1 currently as a credit. It won't accept my payment.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what to do, or why this is?

5 REPLIES 5

Meowington
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

OK, thankv for the update,

@Meowington wrote:

I beleive the best way to calcilate is the plan you are using and minus the availble fund. that the amount of the payment i will pay by creditcard. For example, $40 plan - $1 availble fund. I will pay $39 for the next month cycle

twinmum managed to figure this all out a few minutes after the initital message post last night. It appears to have just been a website glitch. 

Meowington
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I beleive the best way to calcilate is the plan you are using and minus the availble fund. that the amount of the payment i will pay by creditcard. For example, $40 plan - $1 availble fund. I will pay $39 for the next month cycle

@twinmum wrote:

Hi!

My payment is owing tomorrow, and it is not showing balance due. When I go to choose "amount due" it says it has enough funds? Yet, only shows my current funds as $1 currently as a credit. It won't accept my payment.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what to do, or why this is?

By any chance, is the self serve site also showing your plan as blank?  That's a bug that comes every once in a while, and from what I've seen, the solution around that is to usually try the site again later on.  Also, for payment type, you can select "other (enter the desired payment amount)".

twinmum
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Okay everyone, I just went in to check it again, and now it IS showing the amount of funds owing. Thanks anyways! It corrected itself! 

Need Help? Let's chat.