cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Option

Tony49
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is not a question but a suggestion. Can the Visa and Mastercard logo be added in the payment option section. Two people have said to me that only paypal is shown. I think alot of signups are being lost here.

4 REPLIES 4

Tony49
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, i understand but some people are not going any further because mastercard is not shown to start with so they drop the purchase. I almost did myself when i started. Why not show the mastercard or visa or debit logo??

@Tony49 wrote:

This is not a question but a suggestion. Can the Visa and Mastercard logo be added in the payment option section. Two people have said to me that only paypal is shown. I think alot of signups are being lost here.

I know that this is not what is being asked about, but for anyone else looking to sign up, Public Mobile does not accept Paypal for plan payments. Paypal is only for buying sim cards.

@Luddite  @Tony49  I'm guessing that it is on the Sim purchase. There are two quick checkout links for GPay and Paypal. If you ignore them and complete the purchase normally the credit card option is there when you get to payment.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

You mean on the SIM purchasing website?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.