cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Issues

Ynke50
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My payment is usually due on the 9th. I got a text today, the 6th, saying my payment was due tomorrow, the 7th. However, I don't have any service this afternoon even though it's the 6th of the month. I went ahead and made the payment and it's still off.

10 REPLIES 10

benantha

Hi Maire

I posted on here by accident, it should have been private.  I don't want people seeing what I wrote.  Can you delete what I wrote on here?  I can't seem to delete my posting.  There is no delete button.

Many thanks

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@benantha everything you see on PM is pre-tax.  Plan costs are shown pre-tax.  Your transaction history is shown pre-tax.  Tax is charged on the payment--whether that payment is made by a manual top-up, an AutoPay top-up, or a voucher.  You are taxed on your payment, and then that pre-tax amount is credited to your account and used toward purchase of the services, which are all charged in pre-tax money.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Ynke50 wrote:

I don't know why I'm getting these messages both here on PM Community Messages and the corresponding private Yahoo email.

This isn't me. I have Public Mobile and just renewed on the 5th of August.

I did also reply from one of the Yahoo messages. Please confirm.

Ynke50

Email:

PM phone number:

I wouldn't be posting information on here, and definitely please do not post your credit card number.  Your message has been posted on a message board that anyone in the world can view.  To take up payment issues, you should be taking them up directly with Public Mobile employees by sending a private messages to Moderator_Team.

Ynke50

I don't know why I'm getting these messages both here on PM Community Messages and the corresponding private Yahoo email.

This isn't me. I have Public Mobile and just renewed on the 5th of August.

I did also reply from one of the Yahoo messages. Please confirm.

Ynke50

Email: Ynke50@yahoo.com

PM phone number: 902-214-0995

benantha

benantha

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@benantha

Thank you for reaching out to us. Hope you're doing well!

For assistance with your inquiries, can you please send us a private message with your phone# and PIN#? 

Thank you! 

benantha

Ynke50

The service is back on, thanks.

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ynke50 Did you try to reboot your phone? If it’s still no service after all, 

I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

Need Help? Let's chat.