cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Issue

Leonie0202
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey

I have a really urgent problem! I have vouchers to pay my plans but I can't find any voucher number - not on my receit nor on any other documents. Can anyone help me, please?

13 REPLIES 13

Leonie0202

Thank you very much:). Now i know what i need to ask for - and no I do not have anything that looks like that:(

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Leonie0202 wrote:

Hey

I have a really urgent problem! I have vouchers to pay my plans but I can't find any voucher number - not on my receit nor on any other documents. Can anyone help me, please?

@Leonie0202   Here's what a Canadian tire voucher looks like you have to enter the 12 digit redemption code not the voucher number on Canadian tire issued vouchers. ( This one has already been redeemed.)

20190929_084458.jpg

Leonie0202

Thank you.

When it already happened to others I hope it won't be a problem!

Leonie0202

Thank you! 

I hoped I just couldn't find it but I guess they forgot to give it to me:/

Leonie0202

I guess that's my only option:/

Thank you 

@GR wrote:

@Leonie0202 if theres no 12 digit code on the receipt go back to the drug store and ask for a voucher

Yes you may have only been given the receipt this has happened to others. Although the vouchers I've seen look like receipts.

@Leonie0202 

Besides a receipt, you should have received a voucher with a 12 digit code which you can input.  If you did not receive one, you may need to go back to vendor to get it.

Can print or type out what it looks like changing any numbers to 1s and 2s So as to not give away the code.

@Leonie0202 if theres no 12 digit code on the receipt go back to the drug store and ask for a voucher

Leonie0202

Thanks for your answer. I bought it in a Drug Store but I really can't see a code.

Leonie0202

Thank you but my problem is that I bought it in a Drug Store and never received a voucher. I just have a receive...

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Where did you buy your voucher? Do you see a 12 digit number.....redemption code?

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Leonie0202 on the voucher there should be a 12 digit number.  You can put it on your account by logging in to your account or by dialing 611 from the phone you want to apply the voucher to 

Need Help? Let's chat.