cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Issue

Jamal01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey.

Not too familiar with the method of using this site but here it goes. I have always had the $25 plan but decided to switch to the $20 today. My plan was expired for about a month and I decided to start it back up tonight. I made the switch okay to twenty bucks but when using my phone to make the payment the voice automated system was very janky telling me that my plan expires in March of 2019 and telling me I had to add a balance of $10 to my account- among other things. I thought it was very strange but ended up giving what they asked me. After I paid what was suggested it still doesn't work. It's very frustrating using a service with minimal assistance for customer problems and I'm not too sure what to do now. If you have any ideas or if someone can truly help me I'd love to hear it.

6 REPLIES 6

VANESSAONEILL42
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In the mean time, you can always download a texting/calling app. I know thats not ideal. But in a pinch it works, however you will likely need wifi for it to work. 

I had good experiences with the Textnow app.

Good luck with the Mods! I hope you can get it fixed quickly

Jamal01

Unfourntently not. I've sent a message to the moderators.

Hopefully, they'll help me out with this.

VANESSAONEILL42
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Did it work out? 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jamal01 , attempts to do plan changes in an expired account is very YMMV.  Based on my personal experience, the system ends up renewing to the old plan.  I suggest getting the moderator team to do the plan change.  

Jamal01

I'll give it a shot. Hopefully, it'll all work out.

I really apperciate your help. Thank you

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Jamal01  Seems to be a new bug affecting a bunch of customers. 

Try this: 

1. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Suspend Service >> logout

2. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Resume Service >> logout

3. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service

If that fails click his: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue. Usually they answer within in 24 hours, but can take a few days. Do not send multiple messages. This increases the queue and adds to the time moderators take to locate all your messages. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi 

Good luck.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.