cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Issue

sindhuja148
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi All,

I had canceled my Public mobile account on Oct 16, 2020. my usual payment date is on 7th of every month. I have been charged on Nov 7th and I do not know the reason as I have already deactivated Public mobile on Oct 16th itself. Kindly help me understand. Not able to contact Phone customer service as I do not have a public mobile number.

Thanks in Advance

10 REPLIES 10

sindhuja148

Yes. thank you. I have contacted them using that link provided.

sindhuja148

Thank you. Yes i have sent a message to the moderator team.. 

@sindhuja148 wrote:

Hi, Thanks for your suggestion.

I am unable to log into the account as I no longer have a public mobile phone number. This is causing the issue. I am unable to create an account too..

@sindhuja148   You don't need an account to contact moderators, just your Community Account (here).  Use the links @JoyLuck has provided to submit a message to moderators as only they can help you.

@sindhuja148 wrote:

I am unable to log into the account as I no longer have a public mobile phone number. This is causing the issue. I am unable to create an account too..

Use the link below to contact the moderators.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sindhuja148 wrote:

@sindhuja148 

contact a moderator send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner

sindhuja148

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Make sure to remove your credit card if you have autopay setup.

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@sindhuja148 Are you sure that you removed your CC from Autopay option before due date? If yes, contact mods (as @JoyLuck  suggested) and ask them for clarification regarding this issue. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@sindhuja148 wrote:

Hi All,

I had canceled my Public mobile account on Oct 16, 2020. my usual payment date is on 7th of every month. I have been charged on Nov 7th and I do not know the reason as I have already deactivated Public mobile on Oct 16th itself. Kindly help me understand. Not able to contact Phone customer service as I do not have a public mobile number.

Thanks in Advance

The payment date for PM is on a 30 day cycle so it cannot be on the 7th of every month. Did you port your number out? Did you remove autopay? Can you still log into your self service account?

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.