cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Issue

sclan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can anyone help me understand why my account has been suspended? It's showing I have a balance of $28 in my account and the amount owing is $0.

edited by computergeek541: removed screenshot (account information)

5 REPLIES 5

Csteeves71
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have had that happen as well sometimes the payment takes a little longer you can always ask the moderator to look into it for you as well if you don't have services.

Joelkim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Korth wrote:

Payment sometimes takes a little while (up to an hour or so) to go through the system. You'll receive a "Public Mobile here..." notification when it's processed. You may need to login to Self-Serve and manually Reactivate/Unsuspend the account afterwards, but it usually sorts itself out anyhow.

You can ignore the message when you already set up the auto payment. It takes about 12 or 24 hours to be renewed. This is from my experience. And unless you changed your legal name and card number has been changed, you're fine. 

Payment sometimes takes a little while (up to an hour or so) to go through the system. You'll receive a "Public Mobile here..." notification when it's processed. You may need to login to Self-Serve and manually Reactivate/Unsuspend the account afterwards, but it usually sorts itself out anyhow.

@sclan 

I have deleted the picture from your message above because it shows your account number. This is a security risk.

You will still need to delete/remove the picture from your Community account profile. Please do that by clicking on your avatar, my profile, and my photos to delete the photo.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sclan wrote:

Can anyone help me understand why my account has been suspended? It's showing I have a balance of $28 in my account and the amount owing is $0.

It's your renewal night. If your services are working then ignore it. It will straighten itself out by the morning.

Need Help? Let's chat.