cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Issue

steveinvictoria
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good day,  

I was overcharged by $5.00 in October.  I received a text saying it would be adjusted this month, but I was just charged my usual amount in November.  How do I strighten this out?  Many thanks...

Steve

9 REPLIES 9

steveinvictoria

@computergeek541 wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

@steveinvictoria...you've awarded the "Solution" to yourself. If someone else was able to coach you to a successful resolution, I'd think you want to award the "Solution" to that person rather than yourself. I'm sure it would make that person happy.

@steveinvictoria , I've changed it so that @popping received the solution for this thread.  The solutions play a role in Community rewards and also help recognizing members who've helped others.

Awesome...!  Many thanks for this...! 

@hairbag1 wrote:

@steveinvictoria...you've awarded the "Solution" to yourself. If someone else was able to coach you to a successful resolution, I'd think you want to award the "Solution" to that person rather than yourself. I'm sure it would make that person happy.

@steveinvictoria , I've changed it so that @popping received the solution for this thread.  The solutions play a role in Community rewards and also helps to recognize members who've helped others.

steveinvictoria

Great advice, Popping.  Thanks for your suggestion -- following it, and I 'think' the issue is resolved.  The difference has been added to my 'funds available' and should be deducted from my Dec. payment.  Kudos to you... !!!

@popping wrote:

@steveinvictoria wrote:

Good day,  

I was overcharged by $5.00 in October.  I received a text saying it would be adjusted this month, but I was just charged my usual amount in November.  How do I strighten this out?  Many thanks...

Steve

Create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page. Keep asking SIMon to "contact human" for one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.

Make sure to ask for the credit to be added for the Oct and Nov as available fund instead of empty promise to be fixed for next month.  The available fund in your account is your money which can be used for pay for your next renewal.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@steveinvictoria wrote:

Good day,  

Steve

Did they ever add $5 to your balance? If they did, if would have lowered the payment amount. Only a moderator can issue a credit.

@hairbag1 wrote:

Reply to the message that was sent to you indicating the correction still hasn't been made.

Public doesn't monitor texts or emails for support requests. A ticket would need to be opened.

Not sure how they managed to overcharge by $5 ($5 plus Tax?) but I would have thought they would just pop the $5 into your online account and it would be done.

AE_Collector

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@steveinvictoria wrote:

Good day,  

Steve

Create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page. Keep asking SIMon to "contact human" for one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.

Make sure to ask for the credit to be added for the Oct and Nov as available fund instead of empty promise to be fixed for next month.  The available fund in your account is your money which can be used for pay for your next renewal.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@steveinvictoria wrote:

Good day,  

Steve

Reply to the message that was sent to you indicating the correction still hasn't been made.

Need Help? Let's chat.