Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Due Soon (Text Message)

stevenhayward
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

5 REPLIES 5

Alan80

You can log in to your account and check out the next billing cycle. You can disregard it if u already paid for this month!

The payment reminder SMS is unreliable. Mostly it works as intended. But not always.

Login to your Self-Serve. If you (or your AutoPay) have enough funds in your account to pay your Plan when it's due then you're okay and can ignore the brainless reminders.

Something somewhere is off the rails with that reminder notice. I've been here for a year but just received my first messed up payment reminder a couple of weeks ago. It too was 2 or 3 days after my renewal. Then I got another a week or so later! IGNORE.

AE_Collector

stevenhayward

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@stevenhayward wrote:

Today I received the following text message from Public Mobile:

"Heads up, your payment is due soon. Please ensure that you have enough funds in your account. If you have AutoPay, please ignore this msg."

So the quetion I have is...why would I receive this message when I just activated my SIM Card and Public Mobile account 5 days ago, my first payment has already been processed, and my next billing date is not until January 9th 2020?

Is this standard practice by Public Mobile to send text messages almost a month in advance of your next billing date?

Just ignore the message.

HINT...some seasoned PM users opt to manually add $$ to Available Funds ahead of next renewal. There can be unexplained issues when using the Autopay but the suggested method can substantially reduce chances of problems....plus you'll still get the Autopay Reward as long as you have a valid credit card on your account for Autopay.

Welcome to PM and make sure you get your free gift of 1GB of data add-on and 400 minutes of International calling add-ons. FREE is Free !

Need Help? Let's chat.