cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Cycle Error

DavidMary
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My payment cycle started over on May 13.  I had enough funds in my account and all was well.  Why am I now suspended?  I paid my full $33 for my grandfathered plan, and now 10 days later on May 23, I look at my account and it says my payment is due today.

10 REPLIES 10

DavidMary

Thanks, I was wondering why the message notification did not go away.  I just did you as you said.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DavidMary wrote:

However, the verification process says "Please reply to the existing private message thread you have with our Moderator Team to let them know that you’ve verified your identity."

But there is no reply button!  So I have sent the same mod a new message.   I sure hope that is what he meant.

Did you click on the subject line to see the message in its entirety? There should be a reply button there. I also hope you didn't reply to the email...just the private message system.

DavidMary

However, the verification process says "Please reply to the existing private message thread you have with our Moderator Team to let them know that you’ve verified your identity."

But there is no reply button!  So I have sent the same mod a new message.   I sure hope that is what he meant.

DavidMary

A mod contacted me, and asked me to scure my account, and then PM him if I need further assistance, so I followed his instructions then explained what happened, and that I have paid up enough to be good until about July 11, despite the due date saying Jun 21.  I await his solution.  Thanks for the advice everyone.

@DavidMary wrote:

The payment due date was May 13.  I paid.  Then yesterday I found I was suspended for not paying.   I looked at my account and it said the payment due date was May 23.  Obviously an error.  I posted this message and then I had to go to work, so I paid the money.  I would simply this error fixed, so I have contacted @CS_Agent as suggested, and hopefully they will be able to make things right.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Payment-Cycle-Error/m-p/37241...

Good job. The good thing to do!

DavidMary

The payment due date was May 13.  I paid.  Then yesterday I found I was suspended for not paying.   I looked at my account and it said the payment due date was May 23.  Obviously an error.  I posted this message and then I had to go to work, so I paid the money.  I would simply this error fixed, so I have contacted @CS_Agent as suggested, and hopefully they will be able to make things right.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Payment-Cycle-Error/m-p/37241...

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@DavidMary wrote:

My payment cycle started over on May 13.  I had enough funds in my account and all was well.  Why am I now suspended?  I paid my full $33 for my grandfathered plan, and now 10 days later on May 23, I look at my account and it says my payment is due today.

Is it the date top under the available funds for payment due date or the date that is listed for autopay that is wrong?  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@DavidMary wrote:

@DavidMary  There was a bug with plan renewals that affected some customers. It appears that you are one of them. Your best bet is to contact Public Mobile as others have mentioned and have them fix it and credit back your funds. Enter ** Urgent: Account suspended in the subject line and hopefully the @CS_Agent  will fix it as soon as possible.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Which plan did you have on May 13th ? Have you change plans recently ?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@DavidMary wrote:

You could try the lost/stolen trick...log into your account, select plans/add ons, select lost/stolen phone, suspend, log out, log back in, report phone found, reboot your phone and see if this resets the account.  Another thing to try is to add one or two dollars to the account and restart your phone, this also sometimes helps to reset the account.

Otherwise please contact Moderator_Team via the envelope icon top right of your post and ask for assistance.  Response time can be anywhere from 2 to 48 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.