cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying with a Payment Voucher

olibegarden
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a payment voucher from shoppers, and the PIN is not working and says the voucher needs to be verified each time I submit it. Shoppers does not allow refunds for these and I have bought this payment voucher on August 13. 

7 REPLIES 7

good2go
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can verify that a Voucher bought at Shoppers took over 24 hrs on a weekday before my PIN# would validate. This seems to be true. FYI. 

Good to know for next time. If you are waiting until night before renewal, perhaps plan ahead by a few days if Shoppers is your go to purchase spot. 

Good luck out there everyone. Be safe.

@olibegarden wrote:

i believe so, i am putting the PIN number listed in the receipt and i have done so multiple times. 

but i have just logged in and it now says that i have a balance on my account, although i don’t know if that’s due to you guys, but thanks either way! 

@olibegarden nice to hear that your problem is solved, which is certainly due to the Community help which is almost instantaneous.  Shout out to the very helpful PM Community!  🍻🍻 🍻

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@olibegarden 

Shoppers Drug Mart does not activate PM topup voucher right away.  Usually the voucher sold by Shoppers will be active after 1 or 2 days.  Since you purchased this voucher on  Aug 13, it is activated by now.

Next time, try Shell gas station.  A member on this forum said Shell activate PM voucher right away.  You can use the voucher around 30 minutes after purchase.

olibegarden
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i believe so, i am putting the PIN number listed in the receipt and i have done so multiple times. 

but i have just logged in and it now says that i have a balance on my account, although i don’t know if that’s due to you guys, but thanks either way! 

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Are you putting in the correct #? @olibegarden 

A lot of people mistakenly put in a number that is the wrong one

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

Oops.jpeg

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@olibegarden I would take a picture of it and send it to the Moderators with an explanation of what transpired. They can add it to your account. Contact them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Or open a ticket by clicking the Question mark, bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.