Paying phone by voucher

82Wah2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

invalid number-response after entering pin number, pls need help

7 REPLIES 7

p4bz

Hi,

Be careful to which number you put in from the voucher, I buy vouchers from my grocery store and there are a couple different pin numbers on the receipt make sure you are using the correct code when applying the payment to your account.

Kind Regards,

Pj

82Wah2

Phone is working now and i changed my username..thanks

@82Wah2 wrote:

While you're talking things over with the moderators, I highly suggest that you have them change your Community username. Using a phone number isn't the best idea.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@82Wah2 wrote:

@82Wah2  Just keep trying and it will work. If by the end of the day you are still unable to add it then submit a ticket to Public Mobile and ask them to add it for your. Include a copy of the receipt.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@82Wah2  dial 611 from your phone and see if the amount of your voucher is given as a credit there. Thanks. 

hyT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Make sure you are entering the correct 12-digit PIN, and NOT the 12-digit Serial No.

I made that mistake the first time I added money by buying a voucher from Petro-Canada.

Petro-Canada charged me a $1 fee for buying a voucher and only allowed $60 maximum for a voucher.

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Where did you buy the voucher? it may take a little bit of time after you buy the voucher to activate

Need Help? Let's chat.