cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying phone bill

tati829
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

can't get into my account to pay my bill because it keeps telling me that the password is wrong and when I try to reset the password, it says that the login is wrong and has an error message. 

13 REPLIES 13

@445935293 wrote:

good time to contact the management team to check your account!

Customers are to contact the Moderator_Team username for customer service.  Others have provided instructions earlier in this thread of the official way to do that.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

good time to contact the management team to check your account!

@tati829, I would think you just confused the heck out of the system now. When does your plan expire? Contact the moderators and explained what you did. You will need to remove one of these accounts, probably the most recent one.

Have you tried looking through your web browser passwords in your preferences? I am very lazy when it comes to passwords, so, I sometimes will save it to my browsers (except for banking stuff!). My Public Mobile username and password is saved here too! 

Chrome > Preferences > Autofill > Passwords

Firefox > Preferences > Privacy and Security > Logins and Passwords > Saved Logins

Safari > Preferences > Passwords

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@tati829 wrote:

I made a new account with another email because I can't get into my other one 🤦‍♀️

When did your last renewal day without payment?

If it is over 90 days ago,  you account was close 90 days after suspension

Then, go ahead get a new SIM card and create a new account.  Otherwise, your are wasting $10 for a new SIM.

@tati829 So I guess, it would be better for you to contact mods as @gblackma suggested. They will restore your access. You also can pay your bill by calling 611 as @JoyLuck and @LovesToPM mentioned.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tati829 wrote:

Says that I need to use a pregistered credit card. Unable to get a voucher because all of the stores are closed. Been trying to sign in for the last 3 days with 0 luck. 

You can also buy vouchers online from recharge.com. Or the instant top-ups via your phone number from ding.com and xoom.com.

@tati829  so, you have 2 self service accounts And 2 plans? Is your credit card attached to both? Thanks.

tati829

I made a new account with another email because I can't get into my other one 🤦‍♀️

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@tati829 Contact the moderators. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type can't log into self service account.  And follow the prompts to get to one.  Stay safe 

tati829

Says that I need to use a pregistered credit card. Unable to get a voucher because all of the stores are closed. Been trying to sign in for the last 3 days with 0 luck. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@tati829 do you use the same email you used when activated the number? This is your username.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@tati829 

What does the error message say? If you cannot access your account, you'll need to submit a ticket or contact Moderators.

You can also call 611 on your phone to pay for your plan if you already have a registered card on your account or if you're deeming a voucher.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@tati829 wrote:

can't get into my account to pay my bill because it keeps telling me that the password is wrong and when I try to reset the password, it says that the login is wrong and has an error message. 

Can you call 611 to pay?

Need Help? Let's chat.