cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying my service IMPORTANT

JeanCT
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Now that there is no longer a call centrer, it seems like I'm not able to pay my service. I tried to go on my self-serve account but I forget my password, but when i try to reset it this is what I see: ForgotPassword/OldPasswordNotValidContactAdmin. Resulting in me not being able to enter my account, therefore,unable to pay my phone. I would like to know what I should do to resolve this problem.

Thank you in advance

7 REPLIES 7

JeanCT

Yes you are right... So from previous messages it seemed like *611 was still working so I gave it another try and it worked.

Thank you for your answers everybody !

JeanCT

thank you very much @sunflowershine you made everything clearer! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JeanCT 

Using the 611 or *611 makes no difference. You get to the same place.

Is it that you had a credit card registered on file and you had been using that in 611 all this time? (seeing as how you didn't know what a voucher was)

Or did you used to call in and manually give your credit card number to them?

Is your service working?

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JeanCT wrote:

Thank you for your answer, but what is voucher and moderator_team ? Also, I tried paying using 611 like I always do but it didnt work.

@JeanCT Voucher is what you buy from a store such as London Drugs or Walmart. The voucher has a set of code you need to enter to the system as money in your account. However, someone mentioned that they bought the voucher but they had to wait a few days to get the payment went through. It may not be a good choice. It will be cheaper if you set up as an auto pay  by using credit card because you will have $2 reward given every cycle when your account is still active. 

For private message to the Moderator, you can click on the icon with the "envelop" and send to "Moderator_Team". They will reply to your message within 2 days. 

You must call *611, not just 611. "*" is needed. 

Hope that helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JeanCT wrote:

Thank you for your answer, but what is voucher and moderator_team ? Also, I tried paying using 611 like I always do but it didnt work.

Voucher = a code associated with a value to add in to your available funds

moderator_team = the employees of Public Mobile that can help with deeper account issues.

JeanCT

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@JeanCT wrote:

Hi,

Now that there is no longer a call centrer, it seems like I'm not able to pay my service. I tried to go on my self-serve account but I forget my password, but when i try to reset it this is what I see: ForgotPassword/OldPasswordNotValidContactAdmin. Resulting in me not being able to enter my account, therefore,unable to pay my phone. I would like to know what I should do to resolve this problem.

Thank you in advance

You can buy voucher from store or recharge.com.  Use *611 to add to your account.  

If password reset doesn't work, you need moderator_team to help.

Need Help? Let's chat.