cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying my Bill

Carol-6521
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to make a one time payment with my debit card through my bank. Can this be done? My credit card is being replaced and will not arrive for another week. If my payment is late do they cancel my service?

4 REPLIES 4

@Carol-6521 other than getting vouchers for payment as suggested above, consider instant top-up at retails: 

Instant top-ups are currently available at most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations.

Pay for your services in retail (publicmobile.ca) 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Carol-6521   Unfortunately, PM doesn't offer direct debit via the bank account, so your options are by vouchers as already suggested.   They can purchased from many retailers, like Walmart and London Drugs or even convenience stores and gas stations.  Or you can try recharge.com for online voucher for a quicker payment option, although they do charge a small fee for the convenience.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

How To Pay With Digital Vouchers

If you do not have access to, or prefer not to register a credit card or Visa Debit card to your account, you may also top-up your account using a digital payment voucher. However, please be aware that this would be done through a third-party, like Recharge.com, which would charge fees for their service.You can purchase a digital payment voucher (in the form of a code) through Recharge by following these steps:

1. Access the Recharge.com website
  2. Select the desired top-up amount. Once you have selected the desired top-up amount, you will be shown a breakdown of the total, including the applicable fees that Recharge will charge you
  3. Fill in your email address where you would like your code to be sent
  4. Submit a payment; through Recharge, you can pay with a Visa or Mastercard credit card, Mastercard debit or PayPal account.
  5. After your payment, the code will be sent immediately to your email address. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive your code immediately.
  6. Once you have received your code from Recharge, you can then top-up your Public Mobile account by calling * 611 and following the prompts. Or you may also top-up by signing in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘One Time Payment’. In the form on the next page, select ‘Payment Voucher’ as your payment method and enter your voucher code below, then click ‘Submit’.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Carol-6521 wrote:

I want to make a one time payment with my debit card through my bank. Can this be done? My credit card is being replaced and will not arrive for another week. If my payment is late do they cancel my service?

You can get payment vouchers at 711 and add them to your account by dialing 611.

You can make a payment to Available Funds today with valid cc, payment will be applied at next renewal.

Edit...plan will expire if you don't pay by renewal date. You'd have 90 days to paay it before the account is closed for good.

Need Help? Let's chat.