cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying in Advance

bb6640
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi.  I'm currently at 85% of data and have about 6 days left before my cycle ends for the month.  I would just rather pay early for my next cycle before I run out of data.  Will the system allow me to do that?  Or will I run out or data fand have to buy extra data before reaching the end of the cycle?  

5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@bb6640 wrote:

Hi.  I'm currently at 85% of data and have about 6 days left before my cycle ends for the month.  I would just rather pay early for my next cycle before I run out of data.  Will the system allow me to do that?  Or will I run out or data fand have to buy extra data before reaching the end of the cycle?  

Yes. you can renew early with moderator assistant.

Please note that there is no refund of your unused days of your current cycle.  i.e. you will lost the unused portion of your data (i.e. 15% data).

Options to get more data:
1. If your current data limit does not meet your 30 days' need, you may change a plan with more data. You can do the plan from from self-serve. You get your data back immediately with plan change. Login to your account. Select the Plan and add-ons tab and click on the Change Plan button.
2. If you want to renew the same plan early, you need to create a moderator support ticket using the Chat button at the bottom right corner. Moderator wait time is couple hours to 2 days. If your next renewal date is up to 2 days away, you may just on data diet for a few days until after renewal.
3. You can buy data add-ons $15 1GB data or $5 200MB data. Expensive option. This is a good option if you need a small amount of data occasionally. Data add-on does not have expiry date. Unused add-on data will be rolled over to next cycle. 

Please note that there is no refund of the unused days of your current billing cycle if (option 2) you renew your plan early with moderator assistant or (option 1) change plan now.

@bb6640  Easiest way to renew your plan early if that is what you want to do is go through the chat bot as it will tag the ticket as early renewal request and moderators will get to it faster.

First add the money to your account balance.

Then click the chat bubble bottom right.

Type Human 

Click Account Specific Question

Click No I want a human.

Click submit a ticket.

New page opens to submit a ticket.

Enter your community username and password.

You will already be brought to the correct section "Other"

You will see "Early Renewal Request".

Click that and follow the steps.

Screenshot_20201102_150700.jpg

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator to renew early.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

You could also purchase a 1GB data add-on for $15.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

I guess the easiest way is to buy extra data.  

Any unused data that you bought extra will stay there till next time you run out of your monthly data 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@bb6640 wrote:

@bb6640 To renew early on the same plan you will need to contact a moderator. Changes to any other plan right away can be done by yourself in self serve. Click the chat bubble bottom right to start a ticket. Type renew plan early.

Need Help? Let's chat.