Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Paying for plan with account balance

My account right up in this page... @candice1

Mayor / Maire

@candice1 wrote:

Okay im using a laptop so i dont have those options

I recommend determining which plan you would like then adding enough funds to cover that plan. Then do a plan change if necessary , then add a cc to autopay. If you add CC first it will debit your CC for the cost of the current plan, which is ok if that is the plan you want.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I changed to a different plan and so I'm good now Smiley Very Happy

Thanks so much for your time

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Happy for you @candice1...and don’t forget to pay your bill next month...Smiley LOL

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They need to change that because I have 42.00 in my account and I have a big message in red letters saying my account is suspended, not appreciated at all!! Especially considering I'm a new customer and on a very tight budget. Also how do I recover my pin number.

Mayor / Maire

@Patmac wrote:

They need to change that because I have 42.00 in my account and I have a big message in red letters saying my account is suspended, not appreciated at all!! Especially considering I'm a new customer and on a very tight budget. Also how do I recover my pin number.

It sounds like your renewing now.

Don't panic. It will say all kinds of weird things through this time. As long as your service still works...don't panic.

If you keep everything in your text messages list like I do...you might find it in there. It might also get deleted over time as well.

Otherwise you'll need to contact the moderators to get it re-done.