cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Paying for plan with account balance

@Mittens10 by now (or a bit later today), your acount should be back to "Active".  Are your services still working normally?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, everything is payed for and working now! Thanks everyone!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

At a recent promotion held at my college I recieved a free sim card and plan that is supposed to last the month. I have $26 in my available balance and only $19 is due to reactivate my plan however my account is still suspended. I can't send or recieve any calls. i have already tried troubleshooting with the lost/found tab and I added a dollar to my account to see if that would kick start it but nothing has worked so far. I NEED HELP NOW!!!!! 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Have you tried to restart your phone also?

Does your self serve still showing "account suspended"

Yes I have rebooted my phone several time and removed and inserted the sim several times. My account is still suspended

Mayor / Maire

@candice1 wrote:

Yes I have rebooted my phone several time and removed and inserted the sim several times. My account is still suspended

I'm curious about the promo.

Did it work for a month?

Did you put money into the Available Funds?

What actual plan is it supposedly on as the promo?

Did you change it?

Could you post a screenshot of your overview page? Blank out personal info of course.

Oracle

someone else a while ago mentioned one of these plans.  do you maybe have to select a new plan  in order to renew?

Have you messaged the mods ?

I did not activate the sim card as soon as I got the it because I was using a different sim with a different network.

I have activated and have been using this public mobile sim for about a week now until I got the message that i had to pay before my account is suspened.pm.PNG

@candice1, i don’t think the system will do anything until you load $19 more.  How much is your plan?  Have you setup AutoPay?  Did you make a plan change from a lower valued plan, to higher one?

More information is required to help you figure this out.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It is your renewal date, its common for this mesage to show up.  

As long as you are onauto pay or have enough balance to cover the renewal, and your service is working.   You dont need to worry about it.

It is part of the public mobile service feature, it is free of charge.  Enjoy!  Cat IndifferentSmiley Happy