cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying for plan with account balance

Mittens10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I'm trying to pay for my plan and it won't let me even though I have enough money in my account, the plan I got last month was the $20 dollar Unlimited talk province wide, I have 24 dollars in my account and it won't take it. How do I pay it?

45 REPLIES 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Patmac wrote:

They need to change that because I have 42.00 in my account and I have a big message in red letters saying my account is suspended, not appreciated at all!! Especially considering I'm a new customer and on a very tight budget. Also how do I recover my pin number.

It sounds like your renewing now.

Don't panic. It will say all kinds of weird things through this time. As long as your service still works...don't panic.

If you keep everything in your text messages list like I do...you might find it in there. It might also get deleted over time as well.

Otherwise you'll need to contact the moderators to get it re-done.

Patmac
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They need to change that because I have 42.00 in my account and I have a big message in red letters saying my account is suspended, not appreciated at all!! Especially considering I'm a new customer and on a very tight budget. Also how do I recover my pin number.

Happy for you @candice1...and don’t forget to pay your bill next month...Smiley LOL

candice1

I changed to a different plan and so I'm good now Smiley Very Happy

Thanks so much for your time

@candice1 wrote:

Okay im using a laptop so i dont have those options

I recommend determining which plan you would like then adding enough funds to cover that plan. Then do a plan change if necessary , then add a cc to autopay. If you add CC first it will debit your CC for the cost of the current plan, which is ok if that is the plan you want.

My account right up in this page... @candice1

Ok...it's not here @candice1 but in your selfserve account....

candice1

Okay im using a laptop so i dont have those options

@candice1 wrote:

Okay i think i understand now, how do i set up autopay though?

HI, so yes your plan is $45 and you have $26 in available funds. You can use what is available but in order to renew the current plan you need to add the $19 that it says. I suggest looking at the plans and deciding which you would like prior to adding funds. As soon as you add enough phones the plan will renew and use up the funds.

To add a CC or Debit card just click on the autopay tab. 

Take a look at the $40 plan, it is very popular.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

Here @candice1..

D6E9FF15-A8BA-4B02-9F06-219A8524919E.png

MANAGE AUTOPAY.... on right... 

@stonechucker or @RobertQc could you have a loock here..I'm not sure if I understood well @candice1...

candice1

Okay i think i understand now, how do i set up autopay though?

No it's correct...you still need to pay 19$ to top-up your account.. @candice1

candice1

Okay so the amount due is incorrect?

Anyway the available funds are not sufficient to cover your plan....I don't know where the 25$ come from...

candice1

Thanks for assisting maybe this picture will help you understand more hopefully.....I did not put the $25 on the account. Shouldn't  the amount on the balance be able to cover the amount due regardless of the plan being $45Thanks for assisting maybe this picture will help you understand more hopefully.....I did not put the $25 on the account. Shouldn't the amount on the balance be able to cover the amount due regardless of the plan being $45

Your available funds are the balance shown in your screenshot....26$ but not 45$.... @candice1

Your current balance is 26$...and you need 45$ for your plan to be active...you have a credit/visa for pop-up your account and stay with your plan( still need 19$)??? Is that what you asked?? @candice1...sorry if I misunderstood...I try to help but my english is not very good...Smiley Frustrated

candice1

pm2.PNG

candice1

The current plan is $45 should I change it to a lower plan? Also, what is the purpose the Available funds?

candice1

Okay, well then what is the purpose of the available balance if I can't use it? and no I did not change the plan nor did I set up autopay. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@krazykiwi wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Interesting. Yeah it all looks fine to me. Whatever term you had, expired yesterday and to continue with it you need to pony up another $19. You could also choose to change the plan.

So I wonder if these promos have a time limit. Activated or not...it's good for say a month. Something like that. Maybe you got the SIM around about January 9th or 10th.

The promo's say most of the time, the latest anyways, to buy and activate by date.

If candice1 would like to click on that little View Payment History link and take a screenshot of that, things might clear up even more. I'm curious how $26 dollars got in there from some kind of free promo.

@Anonymous, this is correct, all promos are valid based on the activation date.  The purchase of the sim, has no bearing on the activation of it.

The SIM was activated on Jan 10, as you’ve surmized.  Quite possibly, the subscriber has made a plan change, and had it futuredated, and does not have AutoPay enabled.

@Anonymous wrote:

Interesting. Yeah it all looks fine to me. Whatever term you had, expired yesterday and to continue with it you need to pony up another $19. You could also choose to change the plan.

So I wonder if these promos have a time limit. Activated or not...it's good for say a month. Something like that. Maybe you got the SIM around about January 9th or 10th.

The promo's say most of the time, the latest anyways, to buy and activate by date.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@candice1 wrote:

I did not activate the sim card as soon as I got the it because I was using a different sim with a different network.

I have activated and have been using this public mobile sim for about a week now until I got the message that i had to pay before my account is suspened.pm.PNG

@candice1 wrote:

I did not activate the sim card as soon as I got the it because I was using a different sim with a different network.

I have activated and have been using this public mobile sim for about a week now until I got the message that i had to pay before my account is suspened.pm.PNG

From my calculations you must have activated the sim or changed plans on the 12 Jan. Is this the day you bought your sim. Did you buy the sim bring it home and activate it a week ago like you mentioned or was it setup instore and you just set up the account a week ago? If it was done instore than that will be the activation date regardless if you did not start using it until a week ago.

It is your renewal date, its common for this mesage to show up.  

As long as you are onauto pay or have enough balance to cover the renewal, and your service is working.   You dont need to worry about it.

It is part of the public mobile service feature, it is free of charge.  Enjoy!  Cat IndifferentSmiley Happy

@candice1, i don’t think the system will do anything until you load $19 more.  How much is your plan?  Have you setup AutoPay?  Did you make a plan change from a lower valued plan, to higher one?

More information is required to help you figure this out.

candice1

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

someone else a while ago mentioned one of these plans.  do you maybe have to select a new plan  in order to renew?

Have you messaged the mods ?

Need Help? Let's chat.