cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying for Service

Tammy3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a friend who is thinking of joining public mobile, but they like to pay for their plan for the entire year as 1 payment.  How would this work or could this work?

5 REPLIES 5

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Add money using a cc or voucher. As the member stated, why pay that much upfront when PM is a prepaid carrier. If you tranfer to another carrier before the end of your payment month, you will lose the funds for that particular month.

@Tammy3 wrote:

I have a friend who is thinking of joining public mobile, but they like to pay for their plan for the entire year as 1 payment.  How would this work or could this work?

You could do this but there is practically no advantage, except for maybe being able to budget things out ahead of time.  It's also possible that you could end up needing the money for something else in the short term.

Tammy3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's a really good point,  I guess they are so used to being in a contract with a service provider.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Tammy3 wrote:

They would need to add the payment manually by going into the account and going to make payment.  You can then add an amount you wish to add to be taken from a credit card on file.  My question is why lock up a years worth of funds.  What if a better offer comes up from another provider, you can't get money back.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tammy3 wrote:

Just deposit money into the account and the renewals will take from that pot first. Set up a payment card to get the $2 reward. It just won't hit the card.

Need Help? Let's chat.