cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying for Addons (autopay?)

Navier
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I go to the states and want the addon do I jut add the addon and my autopay at the end of the month will pay for the whole thing?
or do I have to pay for addons separately at the time of purchase. if this is correct whats the process?
thanks

5 REPLIES 5

mcassell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You must add the money into your account yourself before you can get any add on, not  just for the US ones 🙂 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks for the tag, @wetcoaster  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@Navier wrote:

When I go to the states and want the addon do I jut add the addon and my autopay at the end of the month will pay for the whole thing?
or do I have to pay for addons separately at the time of purchase. if this is correct whats the process?
thanks

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974/hig...

Courtesy of @srlawren 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

You will need to buy 1 add-on first if you want to use it. And you can call 18554public from the usa to add addons if you have a credit card on file and if you know the account pin number.

US Roaming6

For 10 Days

U.S. Talk, Text and Data Bundle

Unlimited Talk, International Text and 250MB Data for just $20 for 10 days.

$20
U.S. Talk and Text Bundle

Unlimited Talk and International Text for just $15 for 10 days.

$15
U.S. Talk Only

Unlimited Talk for just $8 for 10 days.

$8
U.S. Text Only

Unlimited International Text for just $8 for 10 days.

$8
U.S. Data Only

250MB Data for $10, 500MB Data for $15 and 1GB Data for $20 for 10 days.

From $10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Navier wrote:

thanks

Add-ons are bought via Available Funds...not autopay.

You manually add money into your account and then you buy the add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.